3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serious nik 26.07.22 12:35 am

Depot Capture (STALKER: Clear Sky)

I haven’t been able to capture the depot for 3 days already
1.1.1 I captured the depot and there are no bandits in any location (and I also cleared the agricultural industry) (at least on the map (below I will explain in more detail)) but I have been waiting for more than 1 in-game day but stalkers don't come for reinforcements from the flea market. HOW TO GET THEM TO HELP?
1.1.2 I heard that if you clean the flea market from stalkers, they will spawn there and reinforcements will go. Will it help?
1.1.3 Maybe it's because I removed all the bandits and they simply have no one to kill and they stand guard on the ground and do not send reinforcements, because I heard that some of them, when they walked around the dump, groups of singles advanced to capture the depot, and they helped them and they stayed there

1.2.1 there are no bandits on the map but in the faction war there is a small group of bandits (about one-fifth of a stick) but they are not on the map, where are they (below are 2 arguments are they true?)? And do they affect the capture of the depot?
1.2.2 I just survived a gop-stop in the basement to the flea markets, but I didn’t go down to the dungeons of the agricultural industry, but they say that the bandits may be the same small detachment
1.2.3 I heard that there are bandits in the limansk, maybe this is the detachment

1.3 .1 How to clear the depot and remove all bandits? (if all of the above is complete nonsense and I don’t clean it up correctly) (as a last resort, I’ll turn off respawn.

2.1.1 Is it possible to make the friends / enemies strip completely green / red in the grouping relations (in the statistics section), since it is half green / red and the other half is orange
1 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnatolyAKS 26.07.22

The Bratva is very simple, the capture of the depot -
1 destroy the dandites in the agricultural industry, then go to the dump and start killing the bandits on the periphery.
2 When you start to bring down the bandits in the depot, mutants will appear near the Flea Market.
3 run to kill the mutants as quickly as possible.
4 run to the depot to kill the bandits As soon as you start to kill the bandits, the mutants will reappear.
5 run to kill mutants, and so it happened 3-4 times for me.
6 as soon as the mutants stop appearing, boldly kill the bandits And lo and behold - (no mutants)
Stalkers will start moving to the depot. I think how you kill the bandits, stalkers will start to come in packs
of Tupa, stand in the depot and wait for the 2 stream of stalkers (the bandits will never appear again.)