3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
managar441 26.07.22 12:35 am

How to remove small residues from a tree? (Farming Simulator 22)

With a fool, I sawed trees very finely into small pieces and they interfere with the passage ..
Help!
2 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 26.07.22

managar441
Bucket (wheel loader/front loader/telescopic loader/mini loader) or belt system in the trailer load and sell.

S
Salyarych 26.07.22

managar441 As
I understand it, after the felling you have a stump sticking out of the ground and interfering with the passage? It can be "cut down" with a special device. I forgot what it is called, in the technique for the forest there is a stray for a tractor, with a saw. Hook it to the tractor and cut off the stump.
There is also a technique in mods, also from forest work. Here, as an example.
https://modsgaming.ru/load/farming_simulator_22/forest/mod_lizard_trex600_v1_0_0_0_dlja_farming_simulator_2022/243-1-0-111262

If for some reason it is impossible to cut down the stump with equipment, you can try to cut it with a chainsaw, or raise the landscape in place of the idolized stump.

If just small stumps are lying around, as the person above said, use a loader with a bucket.
Just pay attention, not all trailers (from which mods) can contain cargo - trees. Branches and logs can simply fall out through the textures. In small trailers, standard, you can definitely put small logs.