3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ayub_Black 21.11.19 02:38 am

Search Lord arhu (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

So where to find this arhu? From what I've heard here, it's in storage Kamov. However, there I found, in addition to the treasures behind the wall and the altar of the God King.
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
ak1nat0rb 21.11.19

on the altar of God, put a picture of the divine, which is also located in the vault, and you will be arhu

A
Ayub_Black 21.11.19

ak1nat0rb
Damn. In my opinion, I sold it for the woman) But it was possible to put and other (Liability). Actually probably anything you can put. But in any case, thank you)))

A
Ayub_Black 21.11.19

ak1nat0rb
What about the braids of itbasically there? Is it worth it to use on yourself? Write to me that I was released from the Covenant, although it seems that nothing gave.

A
Anderwow 21.11.19

What is the altar where is he?)

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.19

In the vault Kemma there are three paintings together, one of which is missing, this picture should be taken in the thieves Guild in the sewers of the city of ARKS. Setting the picture in place, access hatch into the room with the statue of the king before the statue of the altar on which you need to put weight. The altar will move, underneath another door that opens the way into the room with the prisoner.

A
Anderwow 21.11.19

L|EMEHTATOP
Thank you

A
Ali Aushev 21.11.19

L|EMEHTATOP
Do you know where is the entrance to the sewers?

C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.19

Ali Aushev
To run or to walk around the barracks, and then down South to go down to the shore from the cliff to the sea. There lies the master and full of blood. There the entrance.

-
-Dragon- 21.11.19

Maybe a glitch or something, throw a picture of Responsibility on the altar, but nothing happens, anybody is it? Luke is seen under the altar, but the altar itself does not move:((

Somehow didn't work when didn't have to face him.

s
sertor1s 21.11.19

Big Tomorra and her gang stole from the store Kemma picture second passion luzanova wanted to take this picture, but she disappeared with the children

d
djjack 21.11.19

Guys, how to save him then? Already a few hours trying to do something and nothing comes out. As soon as I pull the source from his custody, so he drops from the battle and becomes unconscious, no magic has no effect on him. What am I doing wrong? Or another bug from the darkness?

A
Ayub_Black 21.11.19

djjack
I saved it so: Turned a ghostly vision. Killed one Ghost, pohill the Ahra, and then killed the rest of the spirits. At first I said thanks, really after a relationship with him was marred, however, by giving him a piece of gold, they were quickly restored.

d
djjack 21.11.19

Ayub_Black
I did anyway - went to the barracks, killed Kemma fuck with the whole crowd. Came to arhu, and there was a third spirit (there were two). Here are three sucked and then went to battle. Anyway, thank You for the answer)

A
Alex_95 21.11.19

Ayub_Black
Braid-the Deliverer leave. Useful in the Consulate lizards.

R
RITCHII 21.11.19

sertor1s wrote:
Big Tomorra and her gang stole from the store Kemma picture second passion luzanova wanted to take this picture, but she disappeared with the children
I have the same situation: the kids ran, sending me trolls, trolls killed, the dungeon is cleared, but the children never came back, and the picture is not there, there are a bunch, but not the ones like to get into the vault?

E
Ellianor 21.11.19

-Dragon-
Already understood what's the problem? If Yes, tell me pliz, I have the same crap, do not know what to do:(