3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Profile Deleted 26.07.22 12:49 am

Will there be Denuvo? (Hogwarts Legacy)

- - - - -
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
El_Trolo 26.07.22

Profile Deleted wrote:
Will Denuvo be in the game?

G
Gomer9999TI 17.11.22

also it will be interesting whether dunya, in the incentive there is no information on this yet, of course I took the game, I like it and I’m waiting, but it’s still interesting, maybe it won’t be, xs if anything, time will tell there is no information anywhere

M
Max P 17.11.22

There is no doubt about this, given who the publisher of the game is.

u
ungsweety 20.01.23

Third party DRM protection: Denuvo Anti-Tampering

G
Gomer9999TI 20.01.23

Yeah, now it's already written in the incentive what will happen!

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

EMPRESS beta test of the Monster Hunter Rise crack is launching soon, strange donators she has so many normal games, and here it is.

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

KnDiman
can't rely on them, they realized that for some reason the pirates don't want to enter a 500 bucks name, and this clearly does not guarantee efficiency. you donate to them, they put your game first in line. and this game is waiting for its turn for another year later, such a thing) so there is definitely no point in waiting for normal hacking games.

L
Lincoln Times 20.01.23

dunya is already in steam

K
KnDiman 20.01.23

Raf9111
Hope dies last there is a small chance that in Hogwarts Legacy with the installation of protection they mess up or forget to put it happened / Thank you very much by the way again for the free activation of the calisto protocol, although I'm not waiting for it))