3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 02.09.19 10:03 pm

What would you choose?

Imagine that you give any game of your choice, with the condition that you will play only in it and not be able to play any other game until the end of life.

Whatever game you chose?

P. S do not take into account any zanudstvo turbidity type blablabla anyone will get bored sooner or later and so forth
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 02.09.19

it should be a really cool game
its and instrument that will be run will have to be custom

_
_Lemon_ 02.09.19

Funny question.
Most likely you need to start from some kind of pragmatism. The game should be great, with lots of content and to give maximum diversity.
IMHO, I would choose GTA 5 and its online, as part of the game. A game that combines many game mechanics and genres.

C
ColonelJason 02.09.19

There ought to be clarified: is this game only for you personally, or for the world? If one game is for all, then take your favorite the network card ( I think DotA, as one and the same shooter all the same sooner or later get tired). If we are waiting for one hundred years of solitude the game, you take dwarf fortress, and forward. There is no Smoking of manuals only to find out a couple of years. For those who are looking for easy ways, you can choose heroes or crusader kings 2 - the replay value is also at altitude.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.09.19

There is a game called ADOM (Ancient Domains of Mystery). So on her site there is this quote:
Simply put, ADOM is the game I would take to a deserted island if I had to choose only one game to play for the rest of my life. There's no question about it.
Translated into English: ADOM is the game that I would play the rest of your life if you were on a desert island.

Although this category, it is more logical to include absolutely remarkable high game called Dwarf Fortress, because there worlds are generated differently and with a very high degree of sophistication. Yes, and to understand its nuances will need to spend not one month or even a year.

r
requiemmm 02.09.19

Any bagel, a little more complicated. In such circumstances, the replay value is more important than graphics, and the bagels she maximum. Although it is possible to turn to the classics and choose chess or poker, if you have someone to play with.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

Anything from MMORPG most likely.

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 02.09.19

Domino, but with good company and a glass of whiskey fit ))

p
pekabir 02.09.19

some tabloid with infinitely generated levels/dungeons/quests/drops

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.09.19

I in this case, it is better to refuse from the games.

A
Antisocial 02.09.19

Postal 2. Been playing it for years since 2007 and still not much has not sick.

d
dilat 02.09.19

No Man's Sky

H
Halkbigus 02.09.19

Well, now I cast aside tomatoes, but I guess I would prefer Dota2, Although at the time, succeeded after 1K hours to get off it :) And now 3 years normal life xD But then again, if the rest of your life you can only play 1 game, then my choice will fall on this hotbed of evil.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.09.19

Sayreville
The theme from the eternal game )) was Already available, here the situation is similar, though there is a difference. Eternal of games, typically RPG-shki and strategies, especially those where you can put the fashion and improve / learn, that is to diversify. A trivial example: Morrowind =]

T
Tulskiy Pocik 02.09.19

Left4Dead2

B
BezNika1 02.09.19

Arma

N
Naporistaya bulka 02.09.19

Uh... how about sanotskii Muti - I just spirache/buy/download this game? o_o
If I push you to the wall, I'm better from all of the games will refuse.

R
RomaRha 02.09.19

I recommend Destiny 2 for 3 months are sticky, and the additions haven't even been touched. Though the game has the typical games of this type grind - but all that is served in a large universe and a beautiful wrapper. Who cares - its now given away to PlayStation Plus, don't miss your chance to be in this world!

b
bazilews 02.09.19

The Witcher 3

V
Vyxyxol 02.09.19

Cyberpunk 2077

j
junaily 02.09.19

At this point, payday 2. Already more than 2 years is not boring.