3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 26.07.22 01:03 am

Should I buy if I want to play alone? (No Man's Sky)

Is it worth buying No Man's Sky if I like unhurried gameplay, building a base, developing, building ships, traveling through space in order to explore it, but I want to do it all solo, so to speak, without an online component, purely for myself, a kind of Subnautica in space .
Tell me, is there something to do in one, do not miss? I just read that from the moment the game came out to the present day, it has changed a lot, is it worth it to waste time?
Before that, I played Elite, but somehow it became boring, monotonous, maybe it will be more fun here?
5 Comments
Sort by:
F
FinistEG 26.07.22

Podvipodvertov
This is not Elite. Play "in one" without problems. The whole game goes to "one" until you want to connect someone to yourself, i.e. you need to select a game mode.

T
Tdante 01.08.22

I still recommend buying. Sooner or later you will want to play with a friend or with randoms. The game is worth its money.

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Should I buy No Man's Sky...
Download the "trial" version and see if you like it - buy it. There is a choice of GOG litsukha and repack 3.97.

A
Arthur Lungran 01.08.22

I think it's better with someone who will tell you what and why. Not in terms of building a base or finding the necessary resources, but in terms of the plan, it will tell you which quests are new additions, which are not very interesting to visit at the initial stage, when you want a base on your own planet, and which ones will lead your character along the path of uniform development. And then you get situations that completely break the immersion, for example, learning languages: you understand only 2-3 words on the planets in the phrases of aliens, but you communicate with them to the fullest in additions.

E
Edge of Madness 21.08.22

If you haven't bought it yet, I advise you to buy it. Now the game is on the 8th expedition, you have already missed seven and after them you will catch up as usual. The gameplay itself is 99.99% solo so don't worry about it. And if you want to play with someone, you are welcome too. One thing only, make sure that the iron pulls.