3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SaIrEx_2015 26.07.22 01:03 am

Game stuck at loading stage - Search for additional content (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Played in the game, 58 hours. I decided to start the game, play, as a result, I have been trying for several days to solve this problem. Yubik support does not help.
Perhaps it was you who faced this problem and know how to solve it. I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY ADVICE!
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 26.07.22

_SaIrEx_2015
_SaIrEx_2015 wrote:
... stuck at the loading stage - Search for additional content... I decided to start the game, play, as a result, I've been trying for several days to solve this problem.
Recently, it was in the news that ubiks are turning off online in some of their (especially older games). Maybe while they turned off the old ones, "hooked" and relatively newer ones?
...Support yubikov does not help.
It is hardly worth waiting for normal support, especially from a company that has closed a store in our country.
Spoiler
If the place of residence indicated in the profile (Kramatorsk) is correct, they may additionally ignore (or unsubscribe without helping) due to politics. Crimeans also fell under "sanctions" - I saw posts here that without a VPN they could not play some games normally.