3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cat scout 26.07.22 01:03 am

Updating the DLSS file on a license (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, I decided to update DLSS in the game, but I ran into a problem that when the launcher starts, it restores the original file, tell me if it's possible to make sure that this doesn't happen? Thanks in advance.
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

CatScout Bought
where in steam or in epic games?

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

CatScout
If you bought it on Steam, then go offline and upload the file and then run it!

c
cat scout 26.07.22

Kartonkratos Bought
just in rockstar game launcher

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

CatScout
I don't know if it's there or not! but look in the rockstar game launcher settings, the item with updates, or maybe there is a file check at startup? If there is, turn it off!

c
cat scout 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
I turned off auto-update, but when you press the play button, an error appears saying that the game needs an update and further than this plate until you update the game it will not miss

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

CatScout
Well then, only a pirate option! but in general you are doing nonsense, because there will be no difference! that the original version of dlss costs a little newer type, they are all version 2.0.

c
cat scout 26.07.22

Kartonkratos
I'm just tired of the dots on the manes of horses and on the hair, although I play in 4k, it still spoils the whole feeling of the picture

c
cat scout 26.07.22

Kartonkratos I
thought maybe a newer version of the dlss will fix this

K
Kartonkratos 26.07.22

CatScout
These updated dlss files won't fix anything, just a placebo effect! that is, it seems that it has become better, but in fact, nothing has happened, but simply self-hypnosis works! and do not believe those storytellers who claim that it will get better.