3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deathspell Omega 26.07.22 01:03 am

glitch. Crash's iconic revolver disappears from the upgrade menu (Cyberpunk 2077)

The next problem is that
River gives me an epic-quality Crash revolver,
I create a legendary one from it,
then I upgrade this legendary Crash
, it upgrades several times
like to my level
and then just disappears from the upgrade menu
FOREVER !!!
the same problem with the Surveillance sniper
, that is, then it’s impossible to improve them every level like all other weapons and armor,
moreover, the cult Comrade’s Hammer revolver and the 5-0 sniper improve normally, and don’t disappear
, and then you can improve them every level the
game I have a LICENSE from Steam, version 1.52
Checked completely WITHOUT MODS
and even if I add both of these guns with cheats, epic, then I also create legendary ones, then after improvements they also disappear
neither in Google, nor Yandex, nor YouTube, nor nexusmods did anyone find the same problem, or did anyone
encounter its solution? what to do?
Here is a detailed video on YouTube
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deathspell Omega 01.08.22

in short, it turns out to be a crash revolver, and supervision, and all cult overture revolvers immediately improve to the maximum,
because at level 50 the rest of the barrels and clothes also disappear from the upgrade menu when you upgrade them to the maximum
, that is, this is not a bug but a feature
, although of course the imbalance
is 15 level you can oversight or crash immediately have the 50th))

E
El_Trolo 01.08.22

Deathspell Omega
What worries me more is that if you have a cult gun that is needed to craft version upgrades, then you can upgrade it only once, because if you upgrade purple to legendary once, then it will be impossible to craft another one, since the purple one disappears, and there is nowhere else to take it, because it is the only one of its kind. And in fact, if you craft it on a low level, then it gets stuck and becomes useless.
There are no such problems with weapons that are created from components, and not from a younger version of themselves...

D
Deathspell Omega 01.08.22

El_Trolo
why craft it isho since the
cult trunks can’t even be dismantled
you sho sold it by accident
well then add cheats

E
El_Trolo 01.08.22

Deathspell Omega
That is not, here, let's take the "rogue" shotgun for example - I pick it up in Judy's apartment, it is initially blue (it seems), but an epic version appears in the creation menu, all sorts of resources + a blue version of the shotgun are needed to create it. When crafted, the blue shotgun drops to purple, meaning the previous version is gone. Then also purple, I upgrade to legendary, but let's imagine that I have level 35, and the legendary shotgun in terms of damage is like that, especially when I pumped up to level 50. So, I go into inventory, and I want to craft a new legendary-level "rogue" shotgun, but what do I see? It needs a purple version to craft, which disappeared when I upgraded it to orange at level 35. And you can't create one like this anymore. This is the jamb, and cheats on the xbox do not add anything (