3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MixoRoman 01.08.22 10:13 pm

Runeword Eternity (Diablo 2)

Do they use this runeword?
If yes, then by whom, in what pig do they do it?
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay_xD 01.08.22

do not use
grief >

f
frendzy 01.08.22

yes you can try in eth ba 5s 15ed 3ar

n
no analogues 01.08.22

Compare with Death. Questions will disappear. And yes, the neck is over all.

J
Jay_xD 01.08.22

Frendzy
try what? cram ber sur into an expensive blank? and get a krapopalka?
what do you recommend?)

n
ninada 01.08.22

analogue wrote:
neck over all
Exactly?

r
ranger 01.08.22

ninada There are no such sticks on PG, a third-party resource

n
ninada 01.08.22

rangler
It's on the office. On pg from rarok, only rings and tiaras are selected.

n
no analogues 01.08.22

I am also good at editorial. It remains only to pump up luck.
And yes, the neck is still better because of the buns. There are a couple of builds where botd or the same def will come in, but this is 4fan more.

n
ninada 01.08.22

analogues
Chel, on the non-ladder (on the office) there is such a gear from which you will lose consciousness. "Mogi" further into the heroeditor and vulture wigs.

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.08.22

ninada
3 xc, well, yes, well, yes, there was such a scepter on the offe. That is why there are so many discussions in Sasonakh on the Internet on the topic "can +3 to the holy shield fall on the scepter?".
The neck there, by the way, is just as popular as on the peg - precisely because it is analogous

. And while I was watching all kinds of streamers on d2r, I realized one thing - rarks collect current here, nobody needs them there. The gear that the mulets drew, yes, is cool - but what's the use of him in none - but in the ladder for such a gn he will throw him into the bath.

The hat from the top is a non-ladder runeword, that's why it's such a shit. Although there are some normal ones.

n
no analogues 01.08.22

Where is the picture of the Hangover with the non-ladder desert...

f
firkax 01.08.22

ninada wrote: Man
, on non ladder (on the office) there is such a thing from which you will pass out. "Mogi" further into the heroeditor and vulture wigs.
Super clothes from the nonladder-of are just in the heroeditor and are made in the main. There, until the year 2006-2008 (I don’t remember exactly), a cheat worked to enter the server with charms from the single. Cheaters, of course, tried not to burn (the blizzards didn’t know about the cheat, but as soon as they found out they closed it right away) and they didn’t draw +7 skills, but threw something that can be attributed either to extreme luck or a bug (when the stats from one unique drew on another, for example, soj on gloves or what was there, of course, there was no bug with mixing up the blank, it was stupidly drawn).

n
ninada 01.08.22

firkax
I mean normal gear that can exist in the game, not 70 mana tar, armor +2 skill or something like that.

n
ninada 01.08.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
3 xc, well, yes, well, yes, there was such a scepter on the offe. That is why there are so many discussions in Sasonakh on the Internet on the topic "can +3 to the holy shield fall on the scepter?".
No one has yet been able to clearly and clearly explain why +3 xc cannot be on the scepter.

s
sxDiablo2 01.08.22

Holy Shield can spawn on a scepter, it's just that due to some peculiarities of the generation of staff mods, the probability of this is very small.

Read more
Staffmods:
Restricted staffmods.

The following skills require separate consideration: Berserker, Whirlwind, Frenzy, Concentrate, Leap Attack, Double Throw, Double Swing, Stun, Bash, Holy Shield, Smite, Poison dagger. The fact is that they should not appear on objects as staffmods. This happens because some skills are specified to appear only on certain things (HS - shields, PD - daggers, Barb CS - weapons), which never have staffmods. However, when choosing a staffmod from a tier, they are involved, and when choosing this skill, a new skill selection procedure simply occurs. At the same time, if this happens 6 times in a row, then the sixth skill will be selected regardless of whether it can appear on this item or not.

Let's calculate the approximate probability of the appearance of a scepter with Holy Shield on a scepter with ilvl 37+:

Base tier - 5. The probability of at least 1 staffmod - 7/10. The chance that tier5 will remain unchanged is 50% (1/2). In order for Holy Shield to become a staff mod, you need to select it 6 times in a row - (1/5) ^ 6. The final probability will be 0.0000224 (0.00224%).

D
Doberman 01.08.22

ninada
Exactly. There is more pure damage, and there is deadly, and more range.

D
Doberman 01.08.22

firkax
It was more fun on Mon. It was possible to get any item with any stats in a completely legal way in a short time.
Super rare affixes on rares, all perfs, were made in a day maximum. Type there pelt 5 oak 3 tornadoes and so on with 2 sockets.
By the way, the most complex and rare mod is +3 ww.
Well, you know.
Fortunately, we have a cool admin, and on the 15th year of the server, he removed this feature.

M
MixoRoman 01.08.22

I don’t know analogs
about Death, I’m not for comparison, but I was interested in who uses it) maybe Death for one guide, and Eternity for another) everything became clear to me from the answers.

M
MixoRoman 01.08.22

Jay_xD
thanks)

Jay_xD wrote:
grief >
vulture can't be made in an ether blank, but I have it :)

Frendzy
understood, but I probably won't :)

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.08.22

ninada
unannounced fix - then firkax was still laboring for Kotik and the like was normal. Appears due to a bug, as mentioned above - but this is not a bug ofk, because I just called it that way (c)