3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordEks 01.08.22 10:13 pm

How to play the co-op campaign in Total War Warhammer II on a pirate (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Recently I wanted to play with friends, but the toad choked me to pay for the game.
We tried it through Radmin (analogue of Hamachi) and the joint campaign started, however, when loading the save, incomprehensible errors appeared, which I dealt with for a very, very long time. I couldn’t find an answer on the Internet, although I searched for quite a long time, after which, in despair, I decided to play Hackerman and get into the game files myself, and oddly enough I was able to solve the problem.
I am writing an article so that the same mean people like me do not suffer.
I must say right away that everything was done for this particular repack https://s5.torrent-repack.club/download/igry_2017_goda/total_war_warhammer_2_2017/17-1-0-34, I don’t know how others work.
And so, in order for everything to work
playably, we need to: 1. Go to the folder with the game and open the PDX file
2. Change the UserName and SteamID parameters (just change the last digit, the main thing is that each player would be different) and save.
Now saves (new ones) will work as they should.
Also, due to the cooperative game on a pirated game, the game breaks when you try to exit, so it's better to close it through the task manager.
Ps A small bonus. Sometimes, after playing together on a pirate, the game may not start, giving an error. Then you need to go to Users/*your username*/AppData(hidden folder, set the ability to see hidden files if you don't see it)/Roaming/The Creative Assemble/Warhammer2/scripts and delete the preferences.script file, after that the game should start . If that doesn't help, then try deleting other files from the Warhammer2 folder.
0 Comments
Sort by: