3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
komisar111 01.08.22 10:13 pm

Windows freezes while playing (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

During the game, for some reason, my windows freezes tightly, I’ll play at least 15 minutes, at least an hour, I can’t find the reason. They write all sorts of nonsense on the Internet and I don’t know exactly how to solve this problem, I only have this problem with this game, in all other equally demanding games everything is fine.
At the same time, the system is normal: ryzen 5 2400g, gtx 1660 and 16 GB of RAM.
OC and other software is fine too.
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 01.08.22

komisar111 Is there
monitoring during the game?

r
requiemmm 01.08.22

I met with such a problem, mainly in online games or games with achievements, in my case the game climbed to update the certificates that no one needs for a non-existent address, they are not needed for the game and the system to work, just a cretin developer. An error is written to the log, the log overflows - the system crashes. Attempts to disable updates do nothing, in Windows most of the administration functions are stupidly fake, so that the user thinks that he controls something. I'm thinking, but if the log size for errors is set to 20 gigs, maybe it will work out? I just already demolished all such games from the screw, I can’t check.

k
komisar111 21.08.22

requiemmm
did not understand anything that would help me with this, no updates are happening to me.

M
Max P 21.08.22

requiemmm
The error log can generally be disabled.