3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Robato 01.08.22 10:13 pm

FPS drop on kills (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

FPS drops to 30-40 for any kills of any enemies, I used all the solutions from other topics, but that solved all sorts of stutters and so on. It was here that the FPS dropped during a hidden kill or counterattack, the same thing happened in the second one and in Brotherhood. Windows 10. What else can you do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max P 01.08.22

Robato
Tested the game, full order with fps.
Spoiler

R
Robato 01.08.22

Max P
I have a laptop Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15ach6, but right when killing, the fps drops, later I'll upload a video. I think the problem is in the disc

R
Robato 01.08.22

Max P
With the recording of some troubles on the laptop, then MSI Afterburner does not display numerical values, turning them into unreadable artifacts, then the sound is not written, not the point. As a result, FPS drops occur mainly at the beginning of the battle if you use hidden blades to kill and kill archers on the roofs. It feels like it is connected with the "effects" of the animus

M
Max P 01.08.22

Robato
I record with the internal Windows recording utility, it certainly eats 5-10 frames, but it is quite acceptable, sometimes I record through a smartphone for 4k resolution.
Spoiler
Try this method to avoid additional load on the hardware.

R
Robato 01.08.22

Max P, tested it over the weekend, FPS drops less frequently than in the same brootherhood, and freezes as I wrote above. In general, you can play, stable 60, but sometimes when killing or at the beginning of the battle it sags for a second or two to 40-45, it just hurts the eye a bit, thanks for the help)