3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
back_inUSSR 01.08.22 10:13 pm

Blast from the Past (Diablo 2)

Good day to all.
He stuck around like an unknown dude on the d2 forum since 2008, closely following the threads.
Please answer - where is the Pear Compote? Episcope_Moo? Obsessed?
There were many meme characters on the forums, Episya and Kompot, who was generally a legendary person, were especially remembered. Polyubas already children / wives / dead, I xs. I don’t want movement, I want history. Hunting - send me to hell and forget about the thread. If something is - write.
31 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 01.08.22

S@S!

n
ninada 01.08.22

Compote drank, episya xs where, obs in the zoban.

[
[_JENKA_] 01.08.22

back_inUSSR fart
from the past)

f
frendzy 01.08.22

where is svejak?

f
firkax 01.08.22

back_inUSSR wrote:
Good day everyone.
Fu Fu Fu

S
Saigakov3 01.08.22

And yesterday I met a ZLORD player) I haven’t seen him for a long time) I immediately remembered DANO, GROZD) Where where,,, everything is here,,, in one of the worlds of the multiverse)

n
ninada 01.08.22

Saigakov3 wrote: I
immediately remembered DANO, GROZD
Their firk drowned in the lower pool

C
Classewer 01.08.22

firkax wrote:
fu fu fu
meow pliz.

F
FludoTron 01.08.22

back_inUSSR wrote:
Obsessed?
Banned forever. I want that too.

3m3m 01.08.22

Saigakov3
v nicke dano bukva a liwnaya

n
ninada 01.08.22

FludoTron
Really forever? And for what?

F
FludoTron 01.08.22

ninada
wanted )

n
ninada 01.08.22

FludoTron
I was already informed that he blurted out something about politics

o
obsessed 01.08.22

ninada, here smari karoch .. happened on February 22, talked with Grinaaa, found out how he was doing, wrote here, asked about the stargazer cat. lost posts, banned for ~ 5-7 days with a proposal to get out. Why do I need it? )) so yes, he asked. and now I'll be back "there" =)
ps I answered the cat in a personal message, the message "contains words" flashed and the answer was gone: D

Banned forever. I want that too.
FludoTron, more connections are needed here! ;D

back_inUSSR, hello! I live while I kind of work, I have two children (8 and 5 years old), I don’t play d2 (I also abandoned d2r), as a hobby I make levels for quake3. Compote, they said, "disappeared" during the events on the Maidan. those. either in heaven or somewhere abroad coding. I didn’t hear for Episya, but he’s still a nerd, why does he need this swamp? ))

F
FludoTron 01.08.22

gray cardinal pegue

S
Sweety_Mustard 01.08.22

again firk from cartoons movement on the forum imitates

F
FludoTron 01.08.22

Obs devalued bans.

M
MixoRoman 01.08.22

bring back Obsessed

S
Saigakov3 20.08.22

So I did not understand ... How do you say to return everyone to that season of the year 2012? Press what?

b
back_inUSSR 20.08.22

Oh how. This forum is alive! Obsessed thanks for the clear and detailed answer without sarcasm! Health to you)