3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dbsskkerb 01.08.22 10:13 pm

No control (Assassin's Creed 2)

Actually such a problem: no matter where I download this game, the control keys are always not set after installation. Can someone explain what's wrong? If it's about repacks, then advise where you can download it so that everything works, hatab, I've already tried the toys.
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 01.08.22

just reset the control settings to default, everything should return

d
dizzy33 01.08.22

This still happens sometimes if the layout is in Russian, or the username in my documents where the game cannot drop the config file.

D
Dbsskkerb 01.08.22

barabear
Pressing this key does nothing!

P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

Dbsskkerb
You didn't write, is the default English keyboard layout selected? Run the game as an administrator and set it up manually.

Another option is to change the icons for the PC. https://www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_2/file/assassins_creed_2_change_ikonok_dlya_pk-1193921

b
barbarian 01.08.22

Dbsskkerb
I also lost control in the mission with a glider, but there is a problem with non-support for 144Hz Monitors

D
Dbsskkerb 21.08.22

Pavel Rally
Yes, English, but that doesn't solve anything. Why is this happening? In other parts (including the first) there are no problems with management.

P
Pavel Rally 21.08.22

Dbsskkerb
Is there something wrong with your Windows, have you tried running the game as an administrator and setting it up manually?

Check that there are no Russian letters in the path to the game and to the My Documents folder, the computer username in English.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect everything from USB.
Write the installation folder without spaces.

s
shadow77777 20.01.23

as he appointed himself: "noticeable actions" and

this is the block button - right mouse., "hand with a weapon"

it is also a strike - left mouse., "hand without a weapon" it is to

grab, grab, push - Russian, "head" she is

eagle vision - th, "target selection" -a, jump space, the rest of the buttons can

handle it yourself.

s
shadow77777 20.01.23