3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rysiev 01.08.22 10:32 pm

Error 0.1 (The Crew)

2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

Rysyev
Ubisoft has left Russia, but try disabling the firewall and antivirus, launch the game with a VPN.

The second option, you need to go to the Windows firewall rules, add two game profiles with permission to everything and you need to change the local port and remote port to: 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003.

There are three screenshots in the last comment for understanding. https://steamcommunity.com/app/241560/discussions/0/606068060820002871/

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

Rysyev
Why are the inscriptions in English, what country are you playing from and what version of the game? - Russian during installation (at least in Ubisoft Connect) has the following name:
Spoiler
Pavel Rally
Pavel Rally wrote:
Ubisoft left Russia, but try disabling the firewall and antivirus, start the game with a VPN ...
The store in our country has closed and there is no access to unpurchased games, everything that was previously purchased should work. Ubisoft Connect also works, I play the 2nd part - without VPN (etc.). In the 1st part, there were sometimes problems with the connection - once I logged in, and there is
this :

SpoilerIn addition to buggy physics, from 4:02 am by time... ;)

Now I've uploaded it, checked it - it works. Inet cable, computer connected via a router (kulen from the provider when connected in 2013), Rostelecom (Volga region).
Spoiler

Part 2 too:
Spoiler