3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mksbebra 01.08.22 10:32 pm

Game won't start error ERR_GFX_INIT (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hello everyone, I just bought the game, I haven’t launched it yet, I decided to launch it and gave an error ERR_GFX_INIT of the video card RTX 2060 6gb.
To be honest, I don’t know why I even wrote to Rockstar support, I don’t answer, maybe I wrote in the wrong category, I honestly don’t know.

I will be very grateful to the person who will help me!!!
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

Mksbebra
You should at least google, Red Dead Redemption 2 ERR_GFX_INIT. https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/oshibka_err_gfx_state-984848/

M
Mksbebra 01.08.22

Pavel Rally
I bought the game in steam checked the integrity of the files reinstalled the firewood nothing helps mb some kind of program to demolish though I don’t know which one yes I already googled many times

P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

Mksbebra
This tried changing Vulkan to DirectX12 or vice versa. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1174180/discussions/0/2928986648514965737/

M
Mksbebra 01.08.22

Pavel Rally
I didn’t even try how I’ll change you in the game files when I don’t even have time to launch it, even the menu doesn’t have time to open

P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

Mksbebra
Need more information about the computer, I sent advice in a personal.

M
Mksbebra 01.08.22

Pavel Rally
not one thing helped

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.08.22

Mksbebra
Well, in order to get more involved in solving your problem, write the system config, except for VK, write whatever? Maybe you are an Old Believer and sit on Win7 and cry that everything is bad.

K
Kartonkratos 01.08.22

Mksbebra
You write that you did not even try and that the game does not have time to load, but you were advised not to change the settings in the game, but through the config file! which is located along the path: system drive / users / username / documents / rockstar games / red dead redemption 2 / settings / the file is called system.xml open it and change the api.