3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SemaSTALKER 01.08.22 10:32 pm

The release of the pirate reform and the search for craftsmen (Warcraft 3)

I categorically welcome. The people, the pirate came out, they will soon make pirate servers. Maybe the game will live at the expense of the community and not these ... developers. And I had an idea that, as far as I know, can be easily implemented on the WC3 engine. Are there any editor-savvy people among you who would like to work on the implementation of the map series? We need those who know how to work with triggers / scripts of the game editor.

The essence of the idea is as follows. Have you played co-op missions in CK2? Different commanders on co-op missions. Actually transferring everything to WC3 is the idea. With the pumping of commanders, the choice of races / commanders (right on the map). Technically, it's not very difficult, I even saw the guides, but I'm not good at it myself. From me - remuneration and the implementation of missions. From you - technical support (mainly scripts, triggers and pumping itself with saving progress outside the maps)
2 Comments
Sort by:
f
frendzy 01.08.22

ok, you're a thing of bucks.

S
SemaSTALKER 01.08.22

Frendzy
Serious work requires serious pay. But not crazy. For 1000 bucks they can make a game from 0.