3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedMoon2049 21.11.19 02:38 am

Sam refuses to perform any actions (Death Stranding)

Faced with the unpleasant bug affecting the gameplay as Sam, after the descent to the break room and subsequent awakening, refuses to perform any actions after pressing a shortcut button of some action, the action is not triggered, the stencil button is fixed in the interface, and the remaining stencils of activities disappear. At the same time, audible and visual signal.

Met something similar? no? Yes? Please share your experiences of incorrect operation of the elements of the game.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alphalva 21.11.19

RedMoon2049
Like the plates very rarely happens regardless of the game, the vast majority of cases, short of restarting the game and/or console and the belief that all new things are. Proble that you described the mass was not, hence it is local. Extreme case - reinstall the game.

Created yesterday a new account to ask?) In case you are not a PC-Lord, who is with the main Akka slings mud owners, regular players and our console? Do not stremayutsya to ask the lower who are interested in soap?

R
RedMoon2049 21.11.19

Alphalva

Oh wow you what a conspiracy! No, I'm not PC-Lord, who is with the main Akka slings mud owners, regular players and our console - just after about 40 hours of play, a lot of likes and outdoor clothing, not very want to play without the ability to restore stamina and kastomiziruet backpack. Energy can be recovered and outside the main rooms, but this sukoi as (for example) vast-a travel, which is only available in these rooms, and which may have to use in the story, I would (akshuly*) would like to take...

And, as any official support of DSA I quickly found, I decided to ask the gaming community - not on Reddit go really? MB such a situation, specifically with this game was anybody on this portal.

And, just wondering, what part of my posts you noticed mudslinging console players? I'm not a degenerate to deeply players for their playing habits (especially when I share these preferences :/ )

A
Alphalva 21.11.19

RedMoon2049
RedMoon2049 wrote:
I wonder what parts of my posts you noticed
No, read the paragraph carefully, then you will not notice that other something supposedly noted in the specific comments.