3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolarDog 01.08.22 10:32 pm

How to get the crown of Mithridates? (Expeditions: Rome)

Different sites say the same thing - the Crown of Mithridates is the last unique item that you can find during the conquest of Asia Minor. Kotta will automatically give it to you after completing the siege of Chalcedon.
BUT this is only in the event that Mithridates (whatever hiccups him, a trench boa !!!) after 10 ruined on assignment (clear the way to Mithridates. 10 left) enters the battle. Then he can be swept aside and, as a result, captured. There is even a video on youtube showing it. But instead of going into battle, I have this brute RUNS !!!! The result is horseradish, not a crown, and even Cotta is ratting with might and main on the legate of the legate! Hence the question, HOW to make this Greek bastard not run away, but go into battle ?!
2 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 01.08.22

I'm not sure, of course, but what choice was made on the ship?
Personally, I chose the smugglers' cave and Mithridates fought to the death during the assault (perhaps because he was squeezed by my Praetorians)

S
SolarDog 01.08.22

versir
So I, having spread my brains, came to the same thought (although I could not immediately believe in it) and even had time to check it. And you're absolutely right - it's all about the choices you make in the Smuggler quest. You go to the galley and this trench boa escapes. You clean the cave and he rushes into battle. Although I did not understand the logic of the developers from the word "vaasche". It would seem that you have a city with a mountain of supplies, therefore, on the contrary, you need to hold on to the last. After all, the warehouses are full of what you can eat and what to fight. And there is nowhere to run - all of Asia Minor is already under Rome. And vice versa, if there is already a shortage of supplies in the city and it is unrealistic to keep it, then it’s worth doing your feet. After all, the city is unrealistic to keep. But no, the developers did the opposite 0_0 Nevertheless, thanks for responding to my question and expressing the right thought. A well-deserved plus in karma.
Right now I’m sitting and thinking what’s better, the evidence at the trial and the won case against the brothers or the crown of Mithridai.