3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Pilipko 21.11.19 02:38 am

Not an Arab wild horse (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Found the info that the Arab horse appears on the map, see photo, but I was there, found him in place, ran off the whole neighborhood found, sleeping by the fire was returned, but it is not, what could be the problem?

20 Comments
Sort by:
W
Walrus-X 21.11.19

David Pilipko
The plot is far advanced?

P
PahaTomsk 21.11.19

I also appeared an Arab steed.
The plot is only just after a snow prologue the first time was in summer camp, and rushed to that place on the lake for horse...

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

I'm in the second Chapter, towards the end, yesterday went for Arabian horses, saw him, even for a ride but was unable to tame, and the second time it doesn't appear yet, I heard that you need to fast for three days, XS is true or not.VIDOS watched today, on the screen you're on, he just in the village below and to the right. The END of the right cross, just there points. First visit to this place always seems successful in terms of meeting, on XS, I will replay to try, especially as a bonus the horse was killed. And best of all the wolves there peremochit in advance, otherwise you will poop your entire hunt, even if you caught him. There are 3 pieces, no longer seen, although around a hundred times passed.It is to tame must be able to, when you have climbed it, otherwise it will throw once, read what buttons need to press to theme, it'll take off and run, plus the wolves will not allow him to keep track of if you don't kill them we need to press the button in the opposite direction of the movement of the horse, if he is ahead, I press back if it is right click left and so on, it'll take off and run, that happened to me and the trail was lost due to the wolves.

I
Inspektor_73 21.11.19

Tamed yesterday. The white horse in the snow hard to see. After arriving at the point I saw the horse, but it scared off the wolves until they killed the horse disappeared from sight. Wandered around the neighborhood and searched the house burned, returned to point the horse ran through the forest, five minutes had followed him, were persuaded, when it came to the place G F pressed and punched him in the face. what led to his violence and not by persuasion, he already did not admit, had to take a lasso and lasso, it is better to face it to drink tonic water to yellow state of endurance, riding a little popytalsja but calmed down, the video is recommended to go to the stables that would increase confidence, I gave him some hay from the bag and confidence rose to +1, drove into the stable wearing a saddle runs in. The old horse returned to the stables, even with the dead wolf in the trunk, collected the skins moved to the new Mare.

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

Inspektor_73
I tried lasso, endurance is not enough, you have probably constantly make, and what ends up catching it a lasso?

I
Inspektor_73 21.11.19

Sanek1971
Caught with a lasso, so just didn't fit.

s
sandro_sar 21.11.19

David Pilipko
PahaTomsk
follow the story up to the job, where you will discover the stables in Valentine. also rushed for a horse ahead of time

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

Caught it today, ran him the truth, threw off me and everything, gave Pat and obesity barely turned it on, I immediately with his horse saddle was removed and the Arabic dressed and everything is fine, rushing like the wind, but we must be careful, so that the accident does not get caught in the second Chapter.The old horse with me to the stables ran, I only had to hang once and for all.

S
Sanek1971 21.11.19

Now even read when you've lost an Arab Mare, of the type must remain in that spot, then re-enter the game, and it needs to zastavnitsky nearby, check out who's in search of now

M
MrGrave 21.11.19

Caught Arab horse the head a little to the South-West of lake Isabella. Caught accidentally when I was hunting on the legendary bison. I believe that there Rola random and nothing more. As lucky.
And Yes, when you try to tame it better not to use a lasso.

M
Muzh_Liftershi 08.09.21

I will give advice, even from the console such mechanics. If you just save, and then immediately load, without leaving the plot completely, the game only loads progress according to the accelerated method, pulling up the previously assembled world. Consequently, living creatures and the world are not renewed.

This method has been preserved, left completely out of the plot in the main menu, then load it up. In this case, the game will completely rebuild the location and all the living creatures from scratch. The chance of the appearance of a horse and other legendary living creatures increases significantly ...

A
AnPei 08.09.21

Well, he ran after her, runs away, wolves attack, goats knock down a full set of bad luck with a buffalo, and that is easier. The last time I got off the horse and followed the footsteps neatly in the footsteps behind it, quietly without dragging out time, otherwise the wolves turned out without a lasso, did not throw it off.

E
Examples1488 08.09.21

Muzh_Liftershi MANY
THANKS TO YOU!))

a
alexs0118 08.09.21

If anyone is interested, in addition to the white suit, there is also a wild Arabian red suit. Accidentally stumbled upon after the second chapter. Looked at the map on the Internet, not where it is not specified. West of Strawberry. I had to tinker even more than with the white one. But believe me it was worth it. Handsome. It is interesting that on this heel where the Arab lived periodically all breeds of wild horses are found. It seems that this was conceived by the developers.

M
Mavladiy1988 08.09.21

alexs0118
you won't believe it. their 3 different colors in the wilderness, another next to the Indians ...

f
funnfunn 08.09.21

Hello everyone. I'm having problems on my PC taming this white horse. I press everything as indicated, but the horse still folds (S - I hold it constantly, A, W - depending on the horse's tilt and G - to calm it down), but the horse still folds. What to do xs.
Looked at the guides (all on PS4), so there is generally easy. Maybe the PC has its own trick? Or do you need a special skill? Tell pzhsta experts. Thanks.

W
WARfalamey 08.09.21

When he tried to tame the red Arabian, he fell into the lake with her and she died. Now this horse is unavailable, or if you arrive in a day, will it appear again?

A
AK 08.09.21

LOL so he is some kind of cool, I found him when I went for a fish bed)

n
neorixmat12 28.10.21

If I accidentally shot a wild horse, will it then appear? Or is it all with ends? It had not survived for a long time before.

s
swimoro 17.11.22

I have such a situation yesterday I found and saddled an Arabian horse. The next day I returned to find and sell it again. And you searched for 3-4 gaming days and did not find it. I have several theories why this happened. I believe that the Arabian horse did not show up because I made a lot of noise on the first game day. And then I made the camp, slept and again began to look, as you understand, I didn’t find him or her. And the last theory. I have an assumption that if there is the same horse at the place where the horse spawns, then it will not spawn. Simply put, if your Arabian horse is already in the forest, then the second one (which you are looking for) will not spawn.