3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Balay_ 01.08.22 11:22 pm

Audio players - please help!

I use the AIMP3 player, but I can't set up hotkeys in any way. I explain: I'm playing the game, but I don't like the in-game songs. Turned off the volume of the music in the game, and put my own music. But to switch the song, you have to turn off the game every time. How to set up player hotkeys and are there special players for this??
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightmare_pc 01.08.22

there are hot keys in the settings, but maybe they won't work in games :(

and yes: there is a cool player for music - JetAudio, and for video - KMPlayer

A
Alex_Balay_ 01.08.22

Nightmare_pc
Thank you for your reply! The buttons really do not work in the game (I checked, and actually because of this, the player downloaded. I'll try JetAudio, I hope it works!)

o
o12o12o 01.08.22

I'm not sure, but it seems like you need to run AIMP as an administrator for the global mountains to work. keys. However, the administrator mode has its own jambs, so it’s better not to

u
unserbruder 01.08.22

And if you suddenly have a TV tuner, then you can set up player control from the TV tuner remote control. For AIMP there are special plugins for this.

m
masha 01.08.22

Read the instructions there.

S
Stigmat888 01.08.22

There is a program MKey, in which you can score global hotkeys for all occasions. Including the management of the aim.

m
masha 01.08.22

You can also connect an external MP3 player through the line-in, and listen like that.

M
McLaren MP4-4 01.08.22

I use the AIMP3 player, but I can't set up hotkeys in any way. I explain: I'm playing the game, but I don't like the in-game songs. Turned off the volume of the music in the game, and put my own music. But to switch the song, you have to turn off the game every time. How to set up player hotkeys and are there special players for this ??

Same question.

S
SonyK_2 01.08.22

McLaren MP4-4
Alex_Balay_ wrote: I'm using the
AIMP3 player, but I can't set up hotkeys... to switch the song, I have to minimize the game every time... are there any special players for this??
McLaren MP4-4 wrote:
Same question.
Do you need AIMP, or is it all the same? - if the latter, you can try Winamp.
SpoilerVersion 5.8.3660. On my bucket in games without folding it switches. And if you play around a bit, you can set it up so that you can switch tracks in the player even on the controller by assigning player actions to buttons that are not used in the game.

P
Pavel Rally 01.08.22

McLaren MP4-4
Player can't play playlist? Such a player is in the basket, I switched to online radio a long time ago, some work without ads and presenters, I download playlists with online radio stations in m3u format

s
shahVkit 20.01.23

Good afternoon.
I didn’t find a separate topic on streaming audio, and I don’t want to create a new one for the sake of one question, so I’ll ask in this thread.
Question:
In order to download music from Deezer as Hi Fi (Flac) using Deemix, do I need to have a paid subscription for Hi Fi quality in Deezer?
Or is it optional and the initial free subscription will be enough, and Deemix will pull out the track with the required quality?