3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 20.08.22 08:51 pm

ES Sorka

A little discussion about equipment.
Now about fire 105 fcr.
1. But still, if you count all the + and -. Is it more profitable to download 20dex in a block and leave 2 soj, or is
it better to wear raven?
I have a question in pvp, how is she generally frozen and does it bother her much? If it doesn't interfere, then soj is cooler.
2. I like Viper more than eni. Also, if you weigh the pros and cons, then eni is worse). There, that tiara, gosu, is basically impossible to find. And so shako.
It was a yes question.
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Battle_net 20.08.22

Pvp for noobs (s)

B
Bitard 20.08.22

BAD666
Full-mana needs to be pumped, even so you can easily gain 75 blocks and normal damage without enigma.
Personally, I have always collected 3 body kit options for the escu:
1) Universal - Hoto, Viper (Shael), Shako (3 pieces - with Shael, with Thul and with Ort), Arach, Lidless (Jewel fhr / 15 @), Tr-Amul , 2xSoj, Caster boots fhr/mp, Frostburn. Suitable against most opponents: mana to the ass - the easiest way to passivate.
2) Block - Hoto, Twitch(Shael), Tiara 2/20/15+dex/2 soc, Arach, Whistan, Amul 2/15+ fcr/dex, Waterwalk, Magefist. It is needed in order not to fall from 2 pokes, and in some cases, in order to stupidly be able to crawl out from under the physical damage.
3) Damage - Eschuta(facet), FB-Ormus(facet), Tiara 3/20/2(facet), Arach, Lidless(facet), Amul 3/10, Caster boots, Magefist. Here a bolt is placed on cuts and fhr, but the calculation is to pinch the opponent with huge damage in the camp and kill without even letting him fart.
Raven Eske is not needed at all. He uses casters to crawl out from under the druids on foot, but here the druid is just that very third case when the opponent just needs to be clamped and finished off while he is jerking in the recovery.

Enigma is useful, gives a lot of HP, you can raise the monarch, but then again, a long time ago someone said: "If you have enigma, why do you need an eska? Are you a debil?"

D
Doberman 20.08.22

It is more profitable not to download dex, but to collect it from gear and never wear it.
About 20 stats in strength with enigma, everything else is mana. With such proportions, without super rare gear, 1200hp and 3400 bans are gained without bo.

After numerous duels, I realized that cbf was not needed at all, I tested it on the to belt.
There is some sense in the current against the druid, along with a set of 100 frv and on the run to kill him as a boner.
But as it turned out, you can not run at all and kill any druid in exchange for FB, the esca squeezes him if there is normally mana pumped in there.

The top gear is Eni Shako and the rest of the FKR from the amula. Shtt always spirits, in the Wistan block.
The super fat tiara is better, but you won't find it.
And you can put 5 pieces of shako and different jewels into the socket for res, shael or sapphire. As a result, all our needs are covered by various penny shaks.

If there is no eni, then something cheaper with 2 skills - koh, lasso. This is fundamental, viper garbage. You need as many skills as possible, those Eski have no problems with fat content, they only have damage.

It is also useful to wear amulet 3-100 tiara 3-20-2 and eschuta / orb with facets for all sorts of duels like against Vita forty, where emphasis on hp and damage is needed.

B
BAD666 20.08.22

I don't like all this. On pg, even under the best circumstances, you won't get more than 3100 mp v eni.
And what we get is a forty, which is like 2 in one, a naked barbarian without a block and an Amazon without cuts. She turns
into a log for constant dressing up, and twice as long as the Amazon.
And dex with things, yes it is possible. But now there is absolutely not a single skiller dealer with dex. Yes, it is not expected.
Amulet. There for happiness will find 2-20 cl or 2-17 ~15str. Lord, what kind of fantasy they write about Eni.
Yes, she is naked in general for sex and without resists.

What I want? I want rubbish, for example for a pvp party. And not an elephant, which falls from one injection with all its 3500 mp.
In general, insanity is insanity, and I downloaded the economy version for viper and am satisfied.
I'm just too lazy to dress as a magpie, this is not an Amazon in nature.

Yes, and why Whistan shield and not ss? Doesn't %DR work on energy shield?

n
no analogues 20.08.22

After es works, ofk

3m3m 20.08.22

BAD666
len pereodevatsa v pvp znawit padai)

B
Bitard 20.08.22

Dobermn
Dobermn wrote: in the lidless
block Dobermn wrote: viper rubbish When there is enigma - yes. But if there is enigma, it's easier to pump a hammer in the shit and bend down with des and random spells, like a down. BAD666 wrote: Yes, and why Whistan shield and not ss? Because the fastest block and the maximum base chance of a block are on it, and with a full-mp at an eski without enigma, the strength hangs around 60, SS cannot be put on.

B
BAD666 20.08.22

Well with es fire i light is more or less clear.
But how to make blizz es? There are no guides for it.
Bronik to her too ani? She has ormus, nw, df.
Skills 20 and 20 in es i telek. And the rest 60 in which cold?
20-blizz
20-bolt snizu
20 cold mastery? There you still need 40 points for 2 drugih bolta on the top.
In short, some garbage without dmg.

D
Doberman 20.08.22

Bitard
Bitard wrote:
Che
Wistan, that is,
Bitard wrote:
When there is an enigma - yes. But if there is enigma, it's easier to pump a hammer in the shit and bend down with des and random spells, like a down.
all Persians, except for Eski, in addition to enigma, also need a bunch of gear and crap. If there is no eni, then it is replaced by 2sk with another armor, then we lose 100 stats in strength, but it's still better than a viper.

D
Doberman 20.08.22

Biohazard2311_TDPG
is rather weak in HP MP. and 2k damage is still not enough.

J
Jay_xD 20.08.22

BAD666
close no need to download EU

B
Bitard 20.08.22

Dobermn wrote:
but still better than a viper
And 5 shacks in a chest is better than one viper

D
Doberman 20.08.22

Bitard
With a wiper, you need more shak.

B
Bitard 20.08.22

Dobermn
Eske in viper - hardly. One is enough, the rest will give her almost nothing.

B
BAD666 04.09.22

Jay_xD
And where is UNU? There was close es. But with aiming cheats for 4 screens.
It looks like I'll have to create a separate topic above - blizz eu.
There are disposable people