3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hollow232 20.08.22 08:51 pm

Graphic bugs

Hi all! Maybe someone faced such a problem and found a way to solve it? I see such a graphical bug with the standard spider suit (which I like the most =( ) The same bug on Peter's suits in the laboratory and in plain clothes. Also, some textures (asphalt, houses, etc.) are also bugged with purple and other colors I tried all the different settings, it doesn’t help, the firewood was originally the latest, rolled back to the past, but it didn’t help.System ryzen 5 3600 gtx 1660 super, 16 GB of opera.I searched in YouTube, and on our forums and foreign ones, not a word anywhere about such a problem, as if she only visited me alone :o
20 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hollow232 20.08.22

H
Hollow232 20.08.22

I think this screenshot will tell you everything

j
jax-baron 20.08.22

Hollow232
In short, everyone has problems with this game, moreover, everyone is different, I have 5 FPS in the game, others have crashes, several textures do not load, etc., etc., we have to wait for patches

j
jax-baron 20.08.22

Hollow232
And there is a stupid fashion question? If not, then who knows.

j
jax-baron 20.08.22

And I’ll also give advice to ladies, since put the Invidia card in the Invidia control panel, where physics put your video card so the game goes better, try the game itself in the same panel - on / off change the gamma correction, if there is gsync, turn it on or off. So far just like that.

H
Hollow232 20.08.22

jax baron
No, there are no mods. As for gamma and gsync, thanks, I'll try it. So the game itself is going surprisingly well, except for these texture bugs. 53% of the plot has already been completed, but I would still like to solve this problem.

H
Hollow232 20.08.22

Alas, neither disabling gsync nor gamma correction helped (. Since I didn’t find similar topics at all, I already think that the problem is with the repack itself, but downloading another opportunity before September is not expected to check :(

j
jax-baron 20.08.22

Hollow232
Well, there are just patches

D
D_I_A 20.08.22

After installing the mods, I had similar glitches and even worse, like the mods got crooked, while the program is still damp for mods, I refused them and reinstalled everything!

H
Hollow232 20.08.22

I didn’t install the mod :(, it was right after I downloaded the game. I solved the problem with the textures of objects and ordinary clothes / robe by lowering the quality of the textures to medium, but the top of the standard spider suit is just yellow x_x

V
VsynC 20.08.22

Hollow232
Oh! I was scouring the internet looking for a solution to this problem and came across this thread.
Same bullshit....spider suits are acting up* sometimes some of the textures in the game too.
RTX 3070 8700k 16gb ram. 2k 144Hz No

solution found. (pirate)

D
Dr_Shtopor 20.08.22

jax baron
What? Can you explain the logic of this action?

E
Ezelstan 20.08.22

But it is only on low textures that graphic bugs disappear. Everything else is turned to max and ray tracing too. RTX 3060 i5 11400 16gb ram

H
Hollow232 20.08.22

VsynC
With other costumes, there are no problems at all, ladders and other garbage from my second screenshot were corrected to normal with medium textures, in fact, there was only a problem with the yellow color on the standard costume. Also a pirate, if anything.

V
VsynC 20.08.22

Hollow232
I found a solution, in my case the version of the game 1 revision helped, the one that is 812, in 817 I have severe bugs with costumes.
+ there is still a memory leak - after 1-2 hours the game starts to freeze.

S
Saniza 04.09.22

Hollow232
I have the same card and most likely there is a bug in the card driver with the display of shaders on the materials of some costumes and buildings, maybe there are buggy drivers for cards of this series. In general, you will have to wait for a patch or until the moderators fix it, I tried to fix it by all means, except that I didn’t get into the code)

N
NotGohan 04.09.22

Same problem (system identical to 1660s + ryzen 5 3600). I believe that the problem is either in crooked drivers (it costs version 516.94), or in the downloaded repack (if it's pirated)

N
NotGohan 04.09.22

Bugs also occur on textures other than spider suits

A
Aslan7 04.09.22

It's either a crooked repack, or just a new patch. I met the same problems, it was also solved with medium textures. But I tried to install the previous version - no problem! So do not try to solve this garbage, waste of time and nerves, just install the first version. It is better to copy the saves somewhere beforehand, so as not to lose them.

A
Aslan7 04.09.22

NotGohan
Lol, I made almost the same one a couple of days ago :)
I threw it off to a friend, writing that Miles is getting darker