3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den4ikRZK 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Textures not loading in game

Has anyone encountered that textures above low settings are practically not loaded? If you start a new game (provided that the old save is deleted), then everything works fine, but you just have to restart the game, then all the textures are back in the soap. Computer config in profile, game on ssd. There is nothing sensible on the Internet about this problem. The latest version of the game (pirated).
I always update Windows and other system components.
Attempts to fix the problem:
Reinstalling the video driver to different versions with a clean install.
Various manipulations with the paging file.
All guides for setting up and optimizing the game that were found on the Internet.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Den4ikRZK
Computer: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, now it's better to specify Windows 10 version, for example Windows 10 (21H2).
Close all unnecessary programs.
Run the game as administrator.

D
Den4ikRZK 20.08.22

Pavel Rally
these manipulations were done initially. Thanks for the comment on the computer config, added.

D
Den4ikRZK 20.08.22

The solution was found, I threw a tablet from version 1.04 and everything works fine, most likely the textures are buggy due to some patch after 1.04.

L
LeningradMAN 20.08.22

Den4ikRZK
This crap also appeared, tell me how to fix it, I tried all the tablets for 1.0.12 Build 8813492

D
Den4ikRZK 04.09.22

LeningradMAN
, I threw a pill from patch 1.04 (here on the site I downloaded the patch there is a pill), but there is only one minus, you can’t enter the screen menu in the settings, but you can fix the resolution settings in the config

v
vShamaniXv 12.09.22

Den4ikRZK
Help!
I have the same problem, only on the face in Steam. Passed once without problems on release. Demolished it, decided to re-pass the other day, and unloaded soap la any settings of the column. I read your chat, deleted my saves and turned off cloud sync. Everything was fine until the next restart of the game.
I don’t know what to do, even download a pirate!
Is there a working way to roll back the game to patch 1.04?