3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Problem after saving (PPSSPP)

In general, when I save, my fps drops to 12-17, and it will be until I start a new game, as soon as I save at home, my fps drops to 12-17 again, and it’s not possible to play, what can I do? (I don't want to go through on my phone!)

Before saving:

After saving:
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

Are you people idiots or roflit?
Enough diza put! Tell me already the solution to the problem, or you will have to go to another site
(With more adequate people)

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

ReallyFanatGta
You so threw the info, like here you help the problem, and where is everything else, the hardware of the computer, Windows, how did you set up the emulator, the firewood on the video is up-to-date.

At least one moment they found out the version of the emulator on the screenshots 1.12.3 is old, when there is already an up-to-date 1.13.1, maybe your problem was fixed there.

I
ILdar07 20.08.22

I went through the game with pleasure on PCSX2 1.4.0, in some places the FPS fell, of course, but not critically and for a short time.

R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

Well, I have a
GTX 1060 6GB
I5 10600K
16 RAM (8X2) 3200 MHZ
Windows 10 pro
(I'm sure the computer has absolutely nothing to do with it)
I did not set up the emulator, I downloaded the CLASSIC EDITION from the Steam manual (although it seems to be configured there anyway ) I will try to update the emulator, or download another version of the game from the Internet

R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

And in general, I was mistaken, the fps drops only at 19:00 - 07:00 and then everything is fine, and even in the first cut where Tony arrives by bus, I have 13 fps there, and when we go from Vincenzo everything is fine, BUT! When the game will be 19:00 - 07:00 fps will again be 12-17, and when it's morning, then again everything is fine

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

ReallyFanatGta wrote:
I did not set up the emulator, I downloaded the CLASSIC EDITION from the steam manual, (although it seems to be set up there anyway. Well
, you can when you want, and you answered yourself.

Well, update the emulator, and adjust it at least for your system , and don’t be stupid, download a ready-made one, since emulators are such a thing that it behaves differently under different systems

R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

By the way, this is not only a problem for me, that is, people write there:
I noticed that the FPS sags at 19:00 game time and until the morning somewhere, in the daytime everything is fine, but in VCS it’s always normal (it’s in the Steam manual that people wrote )

R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

And yet, I tried to enable 60 fps in the emulator, and my game was running at 60 fps, but in the game time 19:00 - 07:00 fps again drops to 12-17

R
ReallyFanatGta 20.08.22

Problem solved!