3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadow2100 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sit

I don't know how to open Voggy's warehouse door when Whiskey is killed.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolban 20.08.22

I don’t know what Whiskey has to do with it, but the door of Voggy’s warehouse, which is guarded by kata hounds, cannot be opened while the Hutt himself and his dogs are watching the door. In the rooms, wearing an invisibility belt, you can eavesdrop on two peppers that the hounds will fall asleep if they pour something juice into a bowl. The juice itself can be bought from the bartender. Then you pour this juice to the dogs in a bowl. The owner of the dogs falls asleep after dancing, one time. Those. if you wake him up, then that's it, slam... In this small warehouse you can get yourself a brand new light stock and some other uniforms.
If you are talking about a large warehouse of droids, opposite the entrance to which the manager droid sits, then don’t worry - according to the plot, you yourself will get there as a "worker" - a mishandled Cossack =)

Edit
Tokasho came up with two doors in a large warehouse. The first one is opened by destroying the competitor droid =), and the second one (it is also the last one) by solving a simple puzzle. Here's what to do there:
1. Turn the central block counterclockwise.
2. Rotate the right block counter-clockwise.
3. Rotate the left block counterclockwise.

L
LeonKiller.UA 20.08.22

All you need to do is click on these buttons in this order:
1 - rotate center block counter-clockwise (rotate the central block counterclockwise)
2 - rotate left-most block counter-clockwise (rotate the left block counterclockwise )
3 - rotate right-most block clockwise (rotate the right block clockwise)