3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Crashes error while playing

Hello!
Why does everyone's game work, but I don't?
Runs wild. Because everyone who didn’t ask everyone says that I have a problem with my PC. But what exactly is the problem I xs.
My config: RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 5800X, 16GB RAM. Windows 10 (I also tried it on 11) with all the latest updates, etc. Damn, my ass is on fire! The config fits completely, but the game does not work. I reinstalled Windows 2 times and it did not give any results at all. Latest graphics card driver. Well, here's the very best. I don't know what to do now! I play at full maximum speeds on FULL HD, the fps stays around 70-90 (high if you fly at all under 100-115, the fps takes off and this is with the rays (RTX) set to the maximum speed (well, except for the Object Range slider, I have it at 6 I tried to play with RTX and without RTX and it still crashes. I forgot to say the most important thing, I turn on the game and play for 5-10 minutes and a crash may occur with such an error, or the game may crash without an error at all. Or I can even 30-40 minutes to play, and then crashes with this error. And I can play for an hour, and only then the flight occurs. I was already tormented by the pump. The only game that crashes for me, with the rest of the games there are no problems. Maybe someone has come across, knows how to solve this problem? Because I can't play well. This is some kind of scumbag! The actual screenshot of the error is below.
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Igor Malenik
If you turn on the limit of 60 fps and set the graphics settings to medium? Maybe a memory leak. https://forums.playground.ru/marvels_spider_man/tech/utechka_pamyati_snachala_operativnaya_pamyat_potom_fajl_podkachki-1014441/

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Pavel Rally
I'll try, thanks. I just saw in the steam in the discussions of this game that they also have a memory leak. But it is their FPS that drops, and it crashes stupidly for me. And moreover, I did not find a single person who would have the same error as mine.

W
Warrior of Uganda 20.08.22

It also sometimes crashes for me, and says the type of firewood on the card is outdated, or too high graphics settings are selected. The firewood is the newest, the settings are high 60 frames, it knocks out after about 2 hours and almost always after I go into the menu of costumes or abilities. Exhibited fsr 2.0, with it knocks out immediately. They wrote that some people helped to roll firewood, but I did not try it.

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Warrior of Uganda
Thank you, also as an option. When I have time I will try.

K
Kartonkratos 20.08.22

Igor Malenik
Put a swap file of your choice, and try to turn on the Windows scheduler! it’s just that I have it turned on and it never crashes with it, of course I didn’t check it without it, but try everything exactly, a friend will help, the settings are on ultra and the tracing is on ultra with the object range in position 10, and there were no crashes! And the game mode is on.

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Kartonkratos
Departures have stopped, but there are 2 options. The forced disabling of streaming optimization in the NVIDIA panel settings or the inclusion of vertical in the game itself helped. Either one or the other. I will dig further.

Spoiler

E
Elanu 20.08.22

Igor Malenik
Neither one nor the other helped.

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Elanu
Does it crash at the beginning of the game or is it already in the process? Because I'm already in the process of crashing.

D
Di Primo 20.08.22

Igor Malenik
) Rejoice, you are not the only one so lucky. Also.
I decided to try to play on the minimum wages, the graphics are on the high right now, I'm waiting for
what will happen.

O
Oleg Sheiko 20.08.22

It also crashed with the same error! Turning off vertical sync in the game settings helped, the crashes stopped.

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Oleg Sheiko
And on the contrary, turning it on helped me, but not for long ((All the same, it crashes in an hour or two.

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Oleg Sheiko
It seems that crashes have been fixed in the new patch, but now people are complaining about even more frequent crashes/crashes.
PS rolled up a new patch, crashes did not fix not a fig!

O
Oleg Sheiko 20.08.22

Igor Malenik Turned
off the optimal settings in the game card in Geforce Experience

I
Igor Malenik 20.08.22

Oleg Sheiko
I don't have Geforce Experience installed at all. All new firewood I swing only manually.

F
FDSF1213 03.09.22

Igor Malenik
The same problem! During the game hour, the picture may hang stupidly and the load on the vidyuhi decreases, and the picture hangs.

B
BDmitriy 03.09.22

My game crashed with beams on. Without them - normal

r
rpccprrpc 20.01.23

FDSF1213
the same thing happened, the game freezes, only exit from it