3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 21.11.19 02:46 am

Can not buy ALL the Newspapers (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Bought a bunch of Newspapers Saint-Denis and three new Hanover - the rest don't know where specifically you need a newspaper, which, judging by the description, you can buy after the mission a Blood feud, old and new, it will give the cheat code to open the world map. Arriving in the city, lost icons newspaper vendor... as it should be? The map is initially opened via naturener (maybe because of it), the team You long for sight and see nothing (No Purchase Blackwater Ledger. 66 or New Hanover Gazette No. 31 after completing Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern in Chapter 3) says invalid cheat code.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
m01533nk0 21.11.19

Whoa, how'd delete the question, I site Powerpyx seen You for long sight BUT see nothing, and it is necessary, instead of BUT - and and cheat is in Saint-Denis 47

B
Befan 25.12.20

Someone help, I wanted to buy all the newspapers, in red dead redemption 2, bought in Vlentine and everything, as soon as I enter, for example, in Rhodes, it immediately disappears from the map, what should I do?

B
Befan 25.12.20

In other cities, the same thing just drove to the border of the city, this newspaper seller immediately disappears

R
Rla 25.12.20

And what to do if it is on when you press the interaction, nothing happens bought all the Sen Denis newspapers on one save and blackwater on the other, only one episode was preserved, the plot was completed

M
MasterFly 25.12.20

Rla
Damn, the same problem, the RMB icon appears to interact with the seller, the effect of pressing the button is displayed and that's it, there is no further dialogue about the purchase. Moreover, the camera focuses on the seller, and he himself interrupts his speech and, as it were, waits for an answer from me. 🙄
Arthur stands like a ped * phil and sticks to a child with rags ... 👨‍👦

U
Untonych 16.02.21

UPDATE !!!
I found a way (maybe not everyone will have a ride): open the inventory, go to the section with letters, leaflets and newspapers, actually open all the newspapers you have with you and read one by one. I had one of the last newspapers not read, after which, after reading it, the opportunity to buy newspapers appeared again.

M
MC_Black 30.03.21

Newspapers in all states are the same - the only difference is in the title of the publication and the articles are the same. So if you bought three newspapers in one state, they will no longer be on sale in others.