3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark_Kolecas 20.08.22 09:16 pm

The problem with the surrender of a criminal to the cities of the Allied Cities faction

At one point, I will no longer be able to speak and hand over the criminals to the police. I go to the police station of the Union cities and the menu does not appear. I have 8 relations with them and the reward for the head is 20K, but before they accepted with 20K. Help me please.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragoska 20.08.22

Mark_Kolecas Put
a criminal in a cage and you will be given a reward, but if the dialogue is xs, the same problem

E
Elijah 03.09.22

Mark_Kolecas
If a smelly shek speaks, then a brave MAN should treat him as an inanimate creature. PS if this is not the case, then the mods, if again it did not help, then just transfer the game

M
Manwie 03.09.22

Mark_Kolecas
Hmm... Maybe it just doesn't have a reward hanging directly from the Allied cities themselves? It happens that the award is valid for other states, and allied cities dick on these awards of yours. Try to take it to the Sheks or, if you don't mind hanging out with fanatics, then you can run to the Holy Nation. And so maybe the truth is a bug and the advice above will help you.