3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Game impressions

"A brutal and fast-paced action role-playing game with an elaborate disease weapon system," reads the game's description. How would you characterize her?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-a-your-King 20.08.22

Well, I don't even know

W
Wolf Mercenary 20.08.22

Just-a-your-King
What's most interesting is that the game was available right up until the minute it was released because I've been following it and it's on my wishlist.
An unpleasant aftertaste from the developers, I would understand more if they made the restriction right away, but like this - it's very insulting ..

l
look look 20.08.22

Wolf-Mercenary
wolf on the root tracker already)

a
alexerug 20.08.22

Played for 15 minutes - took it to hell.
Gut action, with a pathetic parody of BB from Miyazaki and Fromov.
1-2 enemies per gut. Poor management.
Poor optimization.
It's not a game, it's just trash.

l
look look 20.08.22

alexerug
norms, optimization, the toy is also norms, ala bloodborn)

I
IaRietz 20.08.22

someone else is buying on steam

K
Keny555 04.09.22

In short ... I got to the last boss (a fight with myself and if it's a spoiler, then I'm sorry, but there is no plot here. So fuck it.) and I will say that Sekiro, compared to this hat, is just a balance of everything. Right there: blocks that don’t always work, not very noticeable hits from enemies and unjustified complexity (yes, yes, it’s unjustified) and other nonsense in the style of the fact that all enemies have hyper-armor, and you suck. As a result, at the end I just cheated myself and demolished the game (for the first time from all souls like games). The mechanics seem to be nothing, but it does not work in this game. The game itself is boring and monotonous, just like a turkey. Locations are not interesting, enemies are not interesting. For the whole game, I liked only 1 battle and this was a battle with a knight with a stone sword. The rest is just pipets, or complete imbalance and dishonesty, or 1 hit - and the boss died. I do not recommend.

A
AUX_dude 04.09.22

I just went through the game, cooled the srakotan after the finals and here is my opinion:
- Of the 8 bosses, two are garbage, these are a bat and a worm. The last one is generally a rofl and not a boss, all you need to do there is stand in the corner and wait until the worm scribbles with a carcass on the ground, then beat. You don’t even need to dodge the red crystals flying from above, they simply don’t hit that corner. After the attack with crystals, she crawls out of the ground at the place where the character is standing, just ran away from this attack and got back up until she swipes the carcass on the ground. The mouse is super light, it flunked it from the first try, and sometimes skipping it in a pack, it is somehow weak and the attacks are all predictable. The one I liked from the bosses was Odur, both versions, although the second one was a little finished in terms of timings, the tentacles, in principle, were not particularly convenient to fend off, but this is probably a matter of habit. I also liked Urd, she is nimble, hits quickly, but also lends herself to pressure if she performs correctly. Her attacks are not too easy to read, but they are read, plus she hits with stabs, this affects the difficulty of the parry. In general, it gives shit, but the fight itself is good. Varg, the tall one with UGS is somehow xs, it seems not bad, but not difficult, I had more problems with mini-bosses, which are with two-handers. And now about the asshole itself, about the fight with the clone. It's just pi...sets. He hits wildly fast, just like you yourself, but at the same time, his attacks sometimes take you down by 100+ hp. Seriously, the clone's damage is simply outrageous. I had to switch, from 10 hp I threw in 15, in the end it was something like 500, I filled it with spam of double blades and a chiseled lance that drops from Urd. Before that, I overcame almost all the bosses with parries, but the clone has so many attacks in combos that it is very difficult to parry them all, and if you missed even one, be kind enough to get 100+ damage in the face, and this is 1/4, and sometimes 1/3 of your HP. With the speed with which the clone attacks, giving him such damage is simply a mockery. For example, Urd thrashed very fast, but she took down 60-70 per attack, which is basically normal. Who coded the clone and gave him so much damage is just a badass and clearly does not like people.
- There are complaints about the mechanics, and specifically parrying. They sometimes either do not work, or I'm crooked. In Souls, I didn’t have such a feeling, there I clearly noticed if I parried not in timing, but here these parries merge into a common combo mess, 3 times out of 10 I could understand that I didn’t hit the timing, 7 times, hell knows, maybe did not hit, but it may work crookedly. I was never used to knocking down special attacks to mobs with the help of feathers, in general they were used only to reduce the distance. Another alternative to feathers in countering special attacks - the skill that allows you to fly up into the air, using the enemy’s head as a support for a jump, also sometimes stupidly did not work, although I clearly dodged towards the enemy at the time of his preparation for a special attack. Plague weapons are an interesting mechanic, but the shards for upgrading them are scattered across the levels very unevenly, for example, I really wanted to try out the bow, and its fragments began to drop from archers only at the last level. Some, on the contrary, are poured very generously, for example, fragments for a spear, which for some reason is translated as a halberd. Maxed out the spear pretty quickly and had 19 more left in my inventory at the end of the game. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. and its fragments began to drop from archers only at the last level. Some, on the contrary, are poured very generously, for example, fragments for a spear, which for some reason is translated as a halberd. Maxed out the spear pretty quickly and had 19 more left in my inventory at the end of the game. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. and its fragments began to drop from archers only at the last level. Some, on the contrary, are poured very generously, for example, fragments for a spear, which for some reason is translated as a halberd. Maxed out the spear pretty quickly and had 19 more left in my inventory at the end of the game. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. for example, fragments for a spear, which for some reason is translated as a halberd. Maxed out the spear pretty quickly and had 19 more left in my inventory at the end of the game. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. for example, fragments for a spear, which for some reason is translated as a halberd. Maxed out the spear pretty quickly and had 19 more left in my inventory at the end of the game. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. Well, it was possible to do some kind of conversion, at least 2 to 1, but they did it as they did, and this is UG. Shards from bosses seem to suggest farming from them, rehearsing killing the same boss for a specific weapon. Draw your own conclusions from this. Stealing weapons generally seemed useless, claw charging was too long, and plague weapons could be stuffed with something more useful or interesting to speed up charging. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. and plague weapons to speed up charging can be scored with something more useful or interesting. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby. and plague weapons to speed up charging can be scored with something more useful or interesting. At levels, this is not particularly useful, ordinary mobs lie down even without abduction, minibosses most often have a lantern nearby.
The mechanics of the stagger, or as it is called the counterattack scale in the game. What scale? I still do not understand where to look to see this scale. Visually, it is most often clear when spam should be stopped, but since it says that there is a scale somewhere, I would not mind seeing it. Visually, most often it’s understandable, but sometimes the mob just scores big and fat on the fact that you beat him, even if you haven’t beaten him before, and stupidly puts a return damage in your face. In general, it’s not clear how hyper-armor works in the game.
To sum it up, the game is very average, there are few bosses, just few, the plot as such can be said to be non-existent, everything is presented almost exclusively through notes. Hidetaka had at least some casting in his games (everything went through, except for the demon of souls and BB, there is no curling iron). Read right there and just read, apparently you haven’t heard about the voice acting, but oh well, turkey after all. Some mechanics are not clear how they work, and whether they always work, or by mood. 2 out of 8 bosses are garbage, 3 bosses are interesting and difficult, 2 are mediocre and 1 is ultra finished with outrageous damage. Some useless mechanic or I just haven't tried it, the game is too short (lasted 12 hours), stupid weapon leveling system, poor and sometimes very confusing level design, below average graphics and omnipresent bastard fog, which I disabled using the config, downloaded from nexus. No plot and no ending, served as well as the whole plot, through the text. I can’t say that I didn’t like the game, but I can’t call it good either. In principle, not bad, that's how I would describe it.

k
kekus1995 25.10.22

As for me, it’s a good middle peasant, they messed up with pumping pzdts, but this didn’t make it any worse. Lots of interesting ideas, dynamic, moderately difficult. The only thing I didn’t like was the lack of finishing animation on ordinary scourges and the miserable animation of walking and running of the GG himself. And so - great, very cool for the creators of WORMS, I was extremely surprised when I saw their logo)

X
X Ray01 20.01.23

Mind_Flow "A brutal and fast-paced action role-playing game with an elaborate disease weapon system," reads the game's description. How would you characterize her?

I would describe her like this