3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arsunor 20.08.22 09:16 pm

How to buy DLC

Hi all!
Today there was a pre-order for Total War: Warhammer III - Champions of Chaos, but of course it is not available for us.
Any ideas how to get it?
Can I buy a key on a third-party site and activate it?
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 20.08.22

arsunor
If you look through all the possible options, then there will be only one of the workers - ask a friend to buy you a DLC (whose region in the incentive is not Russia / Belarus). The purchase option on the English site is not working, as it will require a currency card not from Russia/Belarus. If there is a very ephemeral chance to buy a key on plati.ru, but you will have to wait for the release of the DLC (and even so, it may not appear there).

a
arsunor 20.08.22

versir
I thought about it.
Do you think that in this way it will be possible to buy the game not for yourself, but for an account from the Russian Federation?
I personally have not tried it, and now I am tormented by doubts.

S
Sumich6 20.08.22

Why are you "crazy" buying dlc for total war? download the unlocker or bang yourself if you understand the "API cream", I used the unlocker for TVV2 for 2 years and now there is exactly the same one for TVV3

w
warp spider 20.08.22

arsunor
I have a triple and the previous two parts in the incentive.

I took "Champions of Chaos" on the platform, everything was activated and displayed in the dlc and TW launcher, it came as a gift within 2 minutes, the price tag is naturally expensive (2k today) the first or second part, then in the third it is activated automatically and you don’t need to buy, “immortal empires” stack with previous games in the incentive on the same account and you don’t need to buy them, in fact we’ll check on August 23

S
Stanislav Arkess 03.09.22

Pay ru died, the prices are space, the best options are to transfer an account or a key to fanpei, vk groups in the region of 1250-1450r.
There you can also take the key to the third wah for 4k or change the region.

z
zudmitt 03.09.22

Stanislav Arkess wrote:
the best options are
to follow the link and click the download now
button This is for the Steam version of the game.

R
Ravolle 03.09.22

zudmitt
Comrade, can the rest of the DLS be unlocked in a similar way? Is there already such a file? or unlockers from the previous two parts should work?

y
yar1097 03.09.22

Ravolle
Yes

z
zudmitt 03.09.22

Ravolle
First install what I wrote above, and then this
Spoiler https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MUp_OmoE3KFIW3_Du9bT9ue-vSjIdJn/view with a replacement and all DLC will be open.

I
InSaneJeSter 12.09.22

Change your account to the Turkish region through the purchase of a card in Plati.ru (I can give a verified seller myself already changed it 9 days ago and already made a refund for the game, I didn’t like it).
Or the easiest way is CreamAPI - A Legit DLC Unlocker https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=70576
just download a couple of files and install the cream_api.ini generator, they also have a link to it, after you throw the files into the root folder of the game and everything is unlocked.