3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonborisov198 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Game impressions

Well, I'll start myself, since no one adds a topic.

As an analogue of Tamagotchi or Farm Frenzy, the mechanics of the cult are quite monotonous. Without any manipulations with extraneous programs, up to 8 last ones may well get along on some berries. And this is enough for the eyes to pump the entire branch of building hours in 5-6 unhurried games. The main thing is to take from the beginning the skills of faith and trust through the commandments, as well as resurrection and reducing the time and cost of rituals. In this case, you can pump the same minions indefinitely. Personally, my highest level of novice was 11. I don’t know if there is a limit on this very level. It seems like they need to be sacrificed for the sake of abilities and weapons, only weapons and abilities (more precisely, curses) are pumped through daily prayer, followed by gathering the energy of the flock. So hey, what's the point. I also did not try to transfer the minion to another "

Now for the technical condition of the game. There are bugs and quite noticeable. According to the first, when the day changes, or rather the night, red lights remain hanging in the air, which during the day, sort of like bees. It is treated by re-entering the location or reloading, but a little annoying.
Then, this same vampirism does not work for vampire weapons. And in general, except for poisoning, the effects of weapons and curses work very crookedly. The arenas themselves are also extremely small.
And jumping worms. I still can't figure out how they do damage. Whether upon landing, or in the air.
I did not go further than Leshy. It became boring, because the battles are as dull as possible.

Building sprites look good. The game lacks a lot of variety. Both in terms of the development of the cult, and in terms of combat.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
skillout 20.08.22

Jumping worms deal damage on landing, and the resurrection fluff still works - a small ghost appears from the mob with some chance and rushes at the nearest enemy, one-time.

a
antonborisov198 20.08.22

Skillout
Yes, I tried it myself. But the effect of it is weak, because if there are no enemies, then it pisses. Of the curses, the most effective are homing magic projectiles. All sorts of puddles and so on have a limited aiming radius, and it is impossible to reset the aiming.

N
Neron_13 20.08.22

Why can't other buildings open for me? The sanctuary has opened, but the rest have not, writes, you need rank 3
Spoiler

Hang up, this is a bug, they promised to fix

a
antonborisov198 20.08.22

Neron_13 It's
easier to start over. I didn’t have such a bug, and I started a new game 2 times on different versions. Here you are unlikely to fix anything.

N
Neron_13 20.08.22

antonborisov198
the problem was in version 1.0.3, started 2 times.
1.0.6 - fixed.

a
antonborisov198 20.08.22

Neron_13
Version 1.0.9 began active bugs in boss battles, which was not the case before.

E
Enmer 03.09.22

Just some misery.

In order:
Cult and farm.
Generally normal. Basic things like chopping, consecrating, praying, and quarrying stone are done by your followers normally. But farming is just cringe. That is, 1 house = 1 farmer. What's the point of this? Why is that? Unclear.
In general, construction, clearing, etc. did not cause any irritation, but there is one huge BUT.
Cubes, rhombuses or blunt and wretched construction on the clave. What primitive could come up with what is in the game? Why can't I, like a normal white person, choose where I want to bet with the mouse? Why do I have to fight the controls when laying the floor? Why do I have to lay each tile separately? Why diamonds and not cubes? Why? WHY?! WHY MAKE A PC VERSION IF IT'S POOR?!
It's even more annoying when you go into the crowd of hard workers to help with the construction and you can't. Because you lochit chelika. Do you want to remove the shit from the toilet, and there is a cell in it? Well, it's time to talk. Would you like to collect prayers? A heart-to-heart conversation is what you need.

Roguelike and combat.
Everything here is disgusting. If the first 2 loks are more or less normal for opponents and generally do not cause irritation, then 3 is a living hell. Exploding cheliks that can fly through you after impact and explode? Easily. A cel that spawns other cels that, after being charged, fly forward, but at the same time generally in the opposite direction from the strip? Easy. A boss who just inadequately spams with all the available stuff and doesn't even let you breathe? You don't even have to ask.
And everything would be great if it was Isaac, but it's not Isaac. This is a fucking lamb that cannot and does not want to play a bagel. You have different variations of weapons. That is, as it were, there are basic types like a sword, dagger, hammer, ax and claws and their various versions like a critical or berserker there. It would be great if they worked at all, it would be great if you were not given a poor dagger at the beginning and forges with other weapons appeared until the end of the circle, and not that's all. Most of the weapon variations you unlock are USELESS, you won't even notice the difference between them. The dagger on the berserker, no matter how it did not damage and brought pain, will not damage and give you only pain, even if it summons the soul after the kill.
The forge is almost the rarest thing in circles. Moreover, new weapons may not appear in them, but only, for example, 3 absolutely useless curses, or vice versa. Just WOW.
Most of the cards are just useless garbage, which are either situational, like extra damage at night / day, or completely useless like damage when doing a dodge or damage when receiving damage, or in general, additional hp in the form of a rotten heart. These things make me want to cry. You don’t have Isaac, you don’t have hundreds and hundreds of options for items to introduce such selective feces. What are they needed for?
At the same time, the combat is a real nightmare. Not only is the camera not completely on top, but also the opponents hit just incomprehensibly how, so you can also beat incomprehensibly how. Do you want straight down? And it will hit somewhere to the left. Celik hits and obviously misses and even flies away for you? Take damage in the face. Sometimes it is simply not clear what is happening on the screen and where to run so as not to get in the face. Why do I have to fight with the camera?

In general, if the beginning is more or less good, then the further and the better you want to go, the more painful it is for the 5th point. I don’t understand the hype and some kind of love for the game, because it is clearly worse than anyone with whom it can be compared.