3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zerros003 20.08.22 09:16 pm

Can't take photos of sights

FOR THE MISTAKE SORRY "TAKE A PHOTO"
The camera does not react to sights at all. I take a picture and the game does not count it. Actually stuck on a mission with the Empire State Building How to fix who knows? At the same time, the tasks of the black cat are performed and the camera reacts to cats
14 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxcoldsatan77 20.08.22

At first I didn’t understand either, in short, you press R - the lens appears, then you hold down the right mouse button, the camera focuses - profit.

C
ChronoLynx 20.08.22

Point until the inscription in the center of the camera turns green You
can find out exactly where to point by pressing V
If you just click as you please, then there will be no result

a
ars8069 20.08.22

personally, I directed everything, I pointed it out, it didn’t work, I looked at YouTube as it should be, but it doesn’t work for me

y
yar1097 20.08.22

On R, you turn on the camera mode, then you press RMB to aim (the camera becomes in 1st person, Spider-Man should not be visible), aim at a point of interest, and when the scope turns green, press E. What kind of photo you get, it doesn’t matter, even if it's just a piece of the wall, but there is a green sight, it will be counted.

a
ars8069 20.08.22

yar1097
Yes, I know, I can't understand either a bug on my computer or a repack bugged with me and with Mary Jane, so in DLS robbery

a
ars8069 20.08.22

Some players are unable to take photos of the Empire State Building: Some players have reported being unable to take a photo of the Empire State Building, preventing progress. So far, we've only been able to reproduce this issue on Intel GPUs. Intel is investigating this issue.

Z
Zerros003 20.08.22

ars8069
Vo. It's just that the sight does not turn green. It does not turn red at all. He's just gray

i
imitator26 03.09.22

Update the game, on PG the update is already flooded.

Z
Zerros003 03.09.22

imitator26
not working

A
Aleparda 20.01.23

Folks, is there a solution to this bug? Different versions put nothing helps!

G
Gusya111 20.01.23

I had this with Catwoman toys, I treated it with a restart

R
REGIv 20.01.23

Zero003
Hello. I have the same problem ((I just bought the game a couple of days ago. Have you still not been able to solve the problem?

T
Tayan 26.01.23

Bitch I have the same problem stuck on this mission the lens does not work either red or green is not lit

T
Tayan 26.01.23

Damn same problem