3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 20.08.22 10:01 pm

Is the game too hard?

Given the lack of difficulty and multiplayer, is this game only for the best of the best of the best players?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MC_Pepega 20.08.22

The usual souls-like, nothing too difficult for those who have already played games of this genre

P
Palych Rokov 04.09.22

Very difficult

P
Protocol10 04.09.22

Mind_Flow
A game for players who love pain and love to suffer. For sadomasochists and people with a guilt complex in general. In general, I tried it once in the first dark souls, when it was ported on the pitch and I didn’t touch games of this genre anymore.

K
Keny555 04.09.22

In short ... I got to the last boss (a fight with myself and if it's a spoiler, then I'm sorry, but there is no plot here. So fuck it.) and I will say that Sekiro, compared to this hat, is just a balance of everything. Right there: blocks that don’t always work, not very noticeable hits from enemies and unjustified complexity (yes, yes, it’s unjustified) and other nonsense in the style of the fact that all enemies have hyper-armor, and you suck. As a result, at the end I just cheated myself and demolished the game (for the first time from all souls like games). Wouldn't recommend because it's not worth it

n
nighthawkreal 04.09.22

What the hell is with the health of the opponents? In Sekiro, you can wear down the enemy in two ways, but here it seems that both should be used - first, with a saber, knock down a white ruler, then, with claws, a green one. This is one hell of a mess.

n
nighthawkreal 04.09.22

Hmm, when I upgraded my claws and parry, I even liked the local aggressive combat system. What they did well is that talents can be freely transferred and you can customize the build for yourself.

x
xSerGx_00 12.09.22

Of all the games of this genre, this seemed the easiest for me - but I just started playing and did not get far

k
kekus1995 25.10.22

IMHO The last boss is unreasonably difficult. He can't have that many attack patterns in 1 phase. It is necessary to scatter as in Sekiro, otherwise only a cheat. I had to play on it and finish, but it's a pity.