3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
genius0 20.08.22 10:01 pm

Installing Russian voice acting on FLT

If none of the methods given on this forum helped solve the problem, I found a solution!
1. Download
the Spoiler file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4foTCuD0bIm9AM6AE4N97u1txY7xvBC/view not the first time, but try it.
2. In the FLT.INI file, you do not need to change the language to russian
3. In the place of replacement, from the top, preferably via NotePad++, write Language=russian
It should turn out like this:
SpoilerUserName=FLT
Language=russian
Language=english
Offline=0
Necessarily
Place the downloaded file in asset_archive folder.

If you did everything right, then immediately you will have Russian voice acting. If it did not help you, write in the comments, if it helped, I will be glad)

Warning:
The file is not mine, downloaded from Google drive, the antivirus did not swear.
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
genius0 20.08.22

Place the downloaded file in the asset_archive folder.

It's the file itself, not the archive

D
Dakini 20.08.22

And what prevented you from just downloading a rip with Russian voice acting? Or is it for those who like to have themselves?

g
genius0 20.08.22

Dakini
The smartest? Look at other topics, rip and so swings with Russian voice acting, only later the majority cannot install it, I went through all the methods or nothing helped! Found an option!

D
Darkerkill 20.08.22

It started throwing an error

D
Dakini 20.08.22

genius0
What is there to install then? Download a normal rip, everything is in Russian at once and without a member in the ass.

a
arsunor 20.08.22

Dakini
What a rude person you are

a
arsunor 20.08.22

genius0
I saw another instruction - much better, it is also distributed on the same torrents

D
Dakini 20.08.22

arsunor
But honest.

i
imitator26 03.09.22

I didn’t have a problem to register in the FLT.INI file in russian and the voice acting from Arabic became RU

S
Sasiti5826 03.09.22

You are simply GOD. I do not know where you found this method, but this is the only thing that helped me. health to you, your family and all generations ahead

Y
YouthXD 04.10.22

Requires access to download the archive

B
BloodjD 20.01.23

First you need to go to C:Users[Name]AppDataRoamingGoldberg SteamEmu Savessettings Here you need to open the text file language. The only word here is English. It needs to be changed to russian.