3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward Kenway 123 20.08.22 10:01 pm

Trouble on a mission

Hello, I wanted to ask if someone faced such a problem, recently I decided to replay the game by 100%, but something went wrong on the mission (liberation of the sage), an additional task that told about the fact that you need to attack the sage from above in a simple way does not perceive my actions, gives a notification that this additional task is present, but after the condition is met, it simply does not activate and the mission is completed by 90%, today I spent a whole hour replaying this task, but the results were not all right well, even deleted his career and started a new one, to no avail, catching this wise man and jumping from rooftops and fences, on a straight line, he probably already has goosebumps when he sees Edward, since I even found a way to make him himself from the roof jumped off and stopped, in general, tried everything, absolutely,how do they imagine this jump, I don’t have enough imagination to think, maybe I’m really doing something wrong, please tell me who had a similar problem
2 Comments
Sort by:
k
kvitos 20.08.22

I do not know about this, but I recommend finding the text of this achievement in the original. Often the translation is clumsy, and it turns out that they ask us for something completely different

E
Edward Kenway 123 20.08.22

Kvitos: now I’ve searched, it’s true, attack the sage from above, it means that I did everything right, but still doesn’t see my actions