3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IXtreme 20.08.22 10:01 pm

Sound bugs, sound problems

SW. forum users, are you also facing the problem of sounds in the game?
I don’t know how to describe it, but the sounds begin to overlap, stutter, the voices of the characters turn into voice acting a la “Alvin and the Chipmunks” and some sounds disappear from the game, the state of emergency becomes generally dumb. It is treated only by restarting the game, but after 2-5 hours of the game it may again appear randomly. According to my observations, the bug happens most often in sound-laden scenes, when the game has to play a large number of sounds at the same time. Is this a problem in the game itself or something from the hardware? Maybe the owners of good sound cards bypassed this problem? Before this game, I had no such problems.
2 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikaredbullina 20.08.22

IXtreme
yes, everyone has a very high voice, a rattle, a dumb spider even in cut scenes, even when the rest of the first replicas work properly.

helped to exit the menu and boot from the last save.

I
IXtreme 20.08.22

nikaredbullina
Yes, it helps to exit the menu and boot up, but it seems to take less time than a full restart of the game. In the final of the main story, I rebooted 2 times from the main menu, but the bug still appeared in the battle against Dok-Ok on the wall of the building. But restarting the game from the desktop solved the problem before the credits and the beginning of the end-game.
And no one knows how to fix it