3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saintsflot 20.08.22 10:20 pm

How to replace Holland's face with Pitter's face from PS4?

Is there even the slightest chance that the modders will be able to replace the face of 'Holland' with a normal character that was in PS4?
I'm not a modder, I can't even imagine how you can take files from the console, especially with motion capture, because you will have to change not only the skin itself, but also the face animations, because they are different.
I'm already silent about the fact that the motion captcha on PS4 was made in 30FPS, like the game itself.
Therefore, once again I will ask the modders who are fumbling - is it possible to port / replace all this, and without visual bugs / glitches? A lot of people are waiting for such a mod, because you yourself saw what they did with the face in the remaster, it's simply impossible to watch
13 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 20.08.22

SaintsFlot wrote:
A lot of people are waiting for a similar mod
Well, if it was really so, then the mod would already be, but in general most people don't care

s
saintsflot 20.08.22

agula98
Oh, those ''drinkers''....

s
saintsflot 20.08.22

Well, I’ll still hope that someone is already doing this or doing it. I don’t think there’s business for 5 minutes)

F
Frostlick 20.08.22

SaintsFlot
I, too, like you, am waiting for a similar mod, because this face is very infuriating. Well, he doesn't look like himself in the remaster. I don't understand why the face was touched. I think there will be a mod

O
OilStox2 20.08.22

on the nexus, the mods for replacing the new exterior with the old one hang in the very top, I think they will

V
Villagee 20.08.22

Frostlick
SaintsFlot
is not Holland's face, the actor is very similar to him, the actor's name is Ben Jordan, the actor himself has blue eyes, but since they made brown in the remaster, he became like Holland.

a
axl1997 20.08.22

Villagee wrote:
this is not Holland's face

M
Mrsergo222221 20.08.22

This is not Holland's face

X
XramovnikChannel 20.08.22

So this is not Holland's face, laugh :D

F
Frostlick 20.08.22

It doesn’t matter, it looks very much like him, look at the videos on YouTube about face replacement, every second one says that this is a Hochland

M
Mrsergo222221 20.08.22

Why do you need a face swap if you see it in a maximum of 4-5 cutscenes?

I
Ichigo Ku 03.09.22

what's wrong with his face? why does his smile always twist to one side?

5xM 08.10.22

Already someone was able to do it, though it’s not uploaded on the nexus, but somewhere in the discord. PPC old version is much better
Upd: Everything is available on the nexus