3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whip 20.08.22 10:20 pm

What's up with Felicia Hardy's hair?

Why does the hair look like it's pixelated? are you like that too?
Write how you solved the problem

Spoiler

5 Comments
Sort by:
c
cat scout 20.08.22

This is due to the inclusion of DLSS in fullHD resolution, at 2k and 4k pixels are also slightly noticeable, but not so much, this is such a hat in all games when DLSS is turned on.

R
Rezir 04.09.22

CatScout
Brad, what does DLSS have to do with it? What anti-aliasing does not have these pixels? On fxaa? With dlss, just such hair becomes a little better than without it.
I have the same problem in many games, in the same rdr2 the tail of the horse is solid pixels, in ff15 the hair is also made of pixels. This is a feature of shaders, maybe it will be better in 4k, and that's not a fact, no anti-aliasing can fix it. When you watch a video or take screenshots, this is not so noticeable, since the same video has a bitrate, it simply worsens the picture by blurring these flaws, in real time it is much more striking. As I understand it, nothing can be done if the developers themselves do not fix their shaders (but then there will be a lot more frames to eat)

D
DimSyan 04.09.22

Rezir
on dlaa my pixels disappear

P
Pavel Volokin 04.09.22

CatScout
is not dlss by the way, but TAA anti-aliasing in 1080p. Turn on 2k and hob, it’s immediately beautiful (if the card pulls, dsr degree and 1440p, all problems are solved)
, but with dlss in 1080p it’s a little better, because anti-aliasing is going on, dlaa.

P
Pavel Volokin 04.09.22

DimSyan
and there are no traces? let's say, go to the selection of perks for a suit, the spider turns its head and traces remain, or, at a long distance, NPCs walk and the same thing, traces remain.
BUT: enabling DLSS corrected this situation)