3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yakub89 20.08.22 10:20 pm

The game freezes while playing!

in the process of the game it freezes sometimes 20 minutes sometimes 5 minutes without errors, but
after closing the rpcs3 program, this error pops up and the program turns off !!
Has anyone had this problem please help!
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

Yakub89
1st person this is an emulator, it is currently in development, it may not be stable and the emulator still does not really emulate God of War 3, there are a lot of errors.
2nd person, the build version is not indicated on which one you are playing
3rd person, where is the list of your hardware, you have to understand that in order to play this game normally, you need very top-end hardware, and you won’t play on the trough.
4th people, did you set everything up correctly according to the guides? if you did it at all, although there is a suspicion that you downloaded a ready-made torrent and did nothing.

Y
Yakub89 20.08.22

KIBERMAX
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz
RAM 16.0 GB
Video card 3050
System type 64-bit operating system, x64 processor
updated the emulator to the latest version, settings made by video

D
Denis Reutov32 03.09.22

put Yakub89

in advanced

K
Kaid_Rim_Falar 20.01.23

Denis Reutov32
And what if these options are not specifically active in the emulsion? =((

a
ankris889 20.01.23

Kaid_Rim_Falar
Found what to do? also hangs tightly, although the ryzen 5 5600 processor rx480 8 gb card goes well but hangs. I changed the settings that the adviser writes above, I must say that I played much further and then again it just hangs tightly ((

a
ankris889 20.01.23

Denis Reutov32
I have the same trouble, but it doesn’t help, tell me what to do with a ryzen 5 5600 rx480 8 gb card. It goes without lags and friezes but stupidly freezes at a random moment

d
david47386 20.01.23

KIBERMAX
Cybermax please help me, it's just that the game starts loading (on the stairs in front of Hercules). I play on PS3 and have been suffering for over a month. Help plz.