3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kamael1988 20.08.22 10:20 pm

Game impressions

Yes, the toy generally leaves ambiguous impressions, like they stuffed all sorts of interesting things from different games, and it looks beautiful ... but the balance !!! especially with food ... in general, you’ll understand where it’s spent and how much per inhabitant ... there are, let’s say, 50 inhabitants, collectors and fishermen, there is enough food for 2 months and monthly supplies will deteriorate again, new residents came and suddenly there was more food. ..(it seems that before that everyone had time to wear it, if anyone thinks that there were not enough workers). fishermen get, say, 1000 food, the smokehouse manages to make, say, 900 or the same 1000, 200 lies in the cellar, 10-20 in houses ... where is the rest? as if the numbers were taken from the ceiling, with the same success the developers could write that the fishermen catch 1000000 ... there is no exact value of how much 1 house or 1 resident will consume food per month / season ... set up a field with a mill and a bakery ,
in general, it seems interesting, but again, I repeat, it’s wildly infuriating that it’s impossible to calculate how many buildings you need for food so that at least a little stocks accumulate ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 20.08.22

The game seems to be normal. Played 7 hours so far.
So far, such impressions on the pros and cons of the game:
+ beautiful graphics,
+ Development of the settlement (improvements of houses and industries),
+ The game has an economy,
+ Many different industries,
+ There are bandit raids (military mode),
+ an intuitive interface (for the most part parts).

- stupid AI. When a person runs away with the last unit of health from a predator, just before entering the house, the person turns around sharply to strike, well, in fact, he dies from it.
- Map selection takes a lot of time. You are either in a desert area with a lot of gold, but on the ground there is only sand and stones, or in a forest without lakes and rivers...
- VERY VERY VERY long game loading. The game is installed on a fast m2 ssd, loading a save takes from 5 minutes to 20 minutes. With what it is connected, I do not know. Saves where there are already a lot of buildings in the game load faster than where the game is just starting ...
- No tutorial. FIG understand what to do and the hell knows what to poke at when getting acquainted with the game. For example, how to force people to mine exactly the stone?! It turns out that you can press the H button and select the desired resource. In general, you start the game and, like on a piano, you click on all the buttons. Maybe you'll get lucky and the NPCs will start doing something...
- The game starts to slow down a bit. At various times and at various time intervals. I looked at the reviews on the game, many have brakes.
- the mechanics with products is not clear. the hawchik stupidly disappears. Okay, there in the fields, it’s clear when the animals are eating, but how does she disappear from the storage facilities? Just been, no one took away and then - oops, no food. By the way, the same goes for wood. They just disappear. And sometimes they appear out of nowhere. For example, I turned off the chopping of firewood, but they still somehow add up ... Animals are probably in gratitude for the carrots, they drag brushwood from the forest ...

In general, we have to wait for fixes and patches. But you can play, the game has a huge potential.
PS How to reload the contents from the ox (mobile van) to the warehouse?

r
ruslan123451 20.08.22

Boring game with beautiful graphics

L
Legat Marks 03.09.22

There is no optimization from the word "absolutely"

R
RussianAlex 03.09.22

Briefly about the game:
Banished and Forest Village as a base. A little bit of Anno in terms of building attractiveness rating. And Age of Empires as technology. According to the graphics - something between Anno 1400 and
AoE 4 remaster. I see two drawbacks so far.
1 Need a full story campaign. Continuous, stages per 30
2 Tidy up the statistics. ALL statistics. And bring it to one place. Accounting on the top panel is still somehow justified. Building accounting - no
I will also add that despite the set max difficulty, the game, with the correct positioning, does not cause problems at all. Predators are perfectly shot by hunters and watchtowers. Raiders too. Here the army has not come to me yet ... but, I think, given the lack of balance, it can catch a
summary: Fans of Banished and Forest Village got another "sticky game". What will happen next - time will tell
PS the download is really long, but the aforementioned games also sin with this. Reason: the ENTIRE game world is loaded at once, which at the current levels of detail is quite voluminous. Well, optimization, yes ... however, for a studio that generally has the 2nd project in its portfolio ... forgivable. Not everyone immediately gained experience creating masterpieces

l
loggaw1138 26.01.23

> the mechanics with products is not clear. the hawchik stupidly disappears. Okay, there in the fields, it’s clear when the animals are eating, but how does she disappear from the storage facilities?

everything turned out to be clear with the products - the spoilage mechanics are implemented in the game :) that is, it will not be possible to fill the warehouse with food and then fatten it for several years. the game warns about damage in the statistics and the icon above the storage