3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shizofriendd 20.08.22 10:36 pm

Heavy usage of video card memory

Hello everyone! Krch I somehow downloaded the avengers game and launched it on high, it flew, no friezes, no lags, but crashed with an error that there was not enough video memory. I even scored on this, I downloaded the wolfenstein new calosus hah, the game of 2017 seems to not slow down at high, but also in the game itself, notifications are already coming that there is not enough video memory. Then I downloaded marvel spider man and it also crashed with an error of insufficient video memory. I thought the mb requirements of the game are not suitable, but when I looked I realized that something was wrong. Plus, with all closed applications, mb steam current is running, just on the desktop, memory consumption was 4 GB out of 12, yesterday it was 7 out of 12 on the desktop.
I5 system
Rtx 3060 12gb
16 ram
650 watt unit
Please help me solve this problem if it exists or I don't know something!!!
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Shizofriendd
Check the system with an antivirus, maybe there are a lot of programs in startup.

M
Macroless 03.09.22

There may be a banal Miner, in the dispatcher, look at the slave table if there is a load on the vidyuhi (in general, it shouldn’t be and don’t eat memory), if there is, look at what it consumes and read that it’s a mb virus

f
frendzy 03.09.22

video card and percent are good
it's all about RAM