3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Ladvez 20.08.22 10:36 pm

Help setting up dualshock 4

The problem is that when I connect dualshock 4, the game sees it, gives out buttons, BUT nothing happens when they are pressed (only movement). Neither the triggers nor the icon buttons work, in any other game everything is fine .. but not here (
I can only Walk and rotate the camera ... well, even poke buttons in the menu and then there is a jump through one line ....
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 20.08.22

most likely, you just don’t have the original gamepad, but a replica

A
Azflex 20.08.22

Same problem, didn't find a solution?

S
SkrepcheZaVR 20.08.22

If the Steam version is in Big Pictures mode everything should work correctly. Even bluetooth dualshock works in this game on PC!

l
levan91 20.08.22

the same topic, there is a joy ps4 and ps5, none of them work, it ran through the big, it worked 1 time everything is ok, after a new entry the same persimmon, also tried the joy from 360 wired, does not see it, it's not the originality, this is the only game who does this

A
Andrey Ladvez 20.08.22

agula98
Original from the curling iron itself

A
Andrey Ladvez 20.08.22

AzFLEX
not yet. I suffer on my keyboard

G
GUaN0 20.08.22

Also did not work DS4 (pirated). Closed steam and through DS4Windows works

A
Andrey Ladvez 20.08.22

AzFLEX
HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING DUMPER YET))) You turn off the DC yourself and just PLAY on the wire))) It works as usual, just WITHOUT BACKLIGHT

A
Andrey Ladvez 20.08.22

GUaN0 Knocked out
DS and earned in the game))))

a
andy49 20.08.22

I have everything connected with the original gamepads, but the quality of the vibration is a quiet horror. Prior to buying dualsense, I did not pay attention to the vibration quality. If you connect via normal bluetooth via ds4win or via dualsenseX both gamepads: DS4 and DS, then they vibrate crookedly on the PC, there is no attenuation, vibration increase at certain gaming moments. For example spider man remastered on pc normal vibration only by wire. It's a pity there is no native adapter for PC ds4 to check whether the vibration is similar to ps4 or not. Let's say there is a native xbox one with an adapter and it has an unpleasant vibration: it rattles when you fly on the web, and motors gently accelerate on ps4 with dualshock, also in other detroit, horizon, god of war games, vibration on ps4 is much better.

S
Sergey Dakrin 12.09.22

My gamepad works nom and then it stops working at 7% of the plot. It's because of the pirates, right?