3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PuroTheLatexWolf 20.08.22 10:36 pm

Is there an SSE/AVX fix for weak processors?

It seems like AVX was removed in DL2 and that's it, but it still won't start. (pirate, if anything.)
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viiii 03.09.22

Phenoms doesn't even support sse4.1. There is only sse4A
So I wonder if it will work with this patch so as not to download a lot of gigabytes into an empty space
. Although, probably, on my rx460 2 gb there is no point in downloading it))

L
Lex one 03.09.22

Viiii
Yes, there's no use for you, don't download.

P
PuroTheLatexWolf 03.09.22

I seem to understand why it didn’t start for me, something was connected with KERNELBASE.dll. But I don't know how to solve this problem.

A
Alexander Alexandrovich K 03.09.22

Bruio
Hello. Can you share? On the forum where this fix is ​​posted, there is no way to download ...

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

Alexander Alexandrovich To
Chel, I don’t even need this fix! but I found it especially for you on the same site in the files section, it took less than one minute to find it!
how can you be so careless? :) https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/file/dying_light_2_neofitsialnyj_patch_ot_soobschestva-1230528

A

Kartonkratos
Chel, thank you of course for your participation, but what does my attentiveness have to do with it ??? I followed strictly on the tip of a person - I found the right YouTube channel, and from it I went to the forum, in which a fix is ​​posted that allows you to run SSE 4.2 instructions without a CPU, and you give me a link to the Playground, where an unofficial community patch from the Empress is posted, which I downloaded and installed with the game as a separate tablet. The only thing that it solves close to my problem is that it bypasses the AVX instruction, but it just exists on my processor. So you're on the wrong topic, but thanks again and how can you be so inconsiderate?:)

A

Bruio
Thank you, no more ... I had to register on the forum and download from there

F
FOLZY123 03.09.22

this is to run dayn on processors without sse 4.2 and avx

K
Kartonkratos 03.09.22

Alexander Alexandrovich K
Well then, I apologize that this is not what you needed.

C
Cassidy2256 12.09.22

FOLZY123
does not help.. Hair dryer x4 945

F
FOLZY123 12.09.22

Cassidy2256
he works on xeon and cor2 on phenoms no

F
FOLZY123 12.09.22

Cassidy2256
you just need to put the ce fix without this patch

T
TopPCGamer 12.09.22

It's always interesting why threads like this are created. If your processor is such junk that it has no instructions, then even if you get around this limitation, after all, performance will still be at the bottom, what is the point of all this?

G
GiviSafic 12.09.22

Bruio
And how to download this fix, I followed the link and there is no button or the same download link.

F
FOLZY123 12.09.22

TopPCGamer
Because my 750ti and xeon 5450 days gone went to 30, my spider-man remaster went to 30, okay, it squatted sometimes but it was playable, I passed it, avh and ce just don’t let me run on a processor that can pull it normally

K
Kartonkratos 12.09.22

FOLZY123
Even if you run it, then for the missing instructions, the FPS will generally be around 20 and below! so it makes no sense for you to run it.

A
Alexander Alexandrovich K 12.09.22

GiviSafic
You need to register on the forum to get the rights to download, but this is no longer relevant since a kind person has already posted this fix here: https://www.playground.ru/dying_light_2/file/dying_light_2_fiks_instruktsij_sse_4_x_1_4_2-1231494

E
EKELEM 21.10.22

https://forums.playground.ru/dying_light_2/u_kogo_ne_rabotaet_igra_avx_fix-1016013/

E
EKELEM 21.10.22

Hello to all those who do not have the game just download this file and throw it into the folders with the replacement
THEN DELETE ALL FILES FROM THE LOGS FOLDER AND EVERYTHING WILL WORK.
I PLAY MYSELF ON XEON X5670
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x6nZ_2G-GbeOHLiLhTTYVNbaUk_HmyT3/view?usp=sharing

T
TopPCGamer 21.10.22

Kartonkratos I
absolutely agree, beh avh proces were released more than 12 years ago and they are completely irrelevant for modern games