3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChronoLynx 20.08.22 10:51 pm

Crashes after updating drivers

While yesterday I played with old firewood, everything was fine, it was worth updating them today so crash every hour or even 15 minutes, it happens differently.
Has anyone encountered this? How to fix?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

ChronoLynx
ChronoLynx wrote:
While playing with old firewood yesterday everything was fine, it was worth updating them today so crash... How to fix it?
Roll back to the old ones, or laziness?...;)

D
Dakini 20.08.22

Why update at all? When I start the game, a window pops up and asks me to update the drivers, I press ok and the whole game starts with the old ones. No problem. Put back the old ones.

b
bushmaster 20.08.22

Dakini
doesn't roll back

C
ChronoLynx 20.08.22

SonyK_2
With old friezes there was
So the choice is worth it, either friezes or crashes
Some kind of dubious choice

C
Cechov 20.08.22

ChronoLynx
Decided somehow? only I have flights every 5-7 minutes

C
Cechov 20.08.22

Dakini
Tell me which version is worth installing ??

C
ChronoLynx 20.08.22

Cechov
No, but last time I played for 2 hours without crashes, but
I don't think that everything got better by itself

S
SonyK_2 20.08.22

ChronoLynx
ChronoLynx wrote:
...the last time I played for 2 hours without crashes. But I do not think that everything has been corrected by itself
In games, sometimes there are "problem" places where it crashes more often than others - i.e. the game works fine, but in such a place it can crash, moreover, with the error "The driver has been restored", etc. (from personal experience). Now many games have problems at the start, and impatient ones essentially become testers (someone for their money). Perhaps they will fix it over time - they will patch the game, update the drivers and it will work fine.

D
Dakini 20.08.22

Cechov
Listen, my game also started crashing with an error about outdated drivers, I updated to the latest ones, everything became normal.