3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovu 21.11.19 02:47 am

The history of your country (Europa Universalis 3)

Tell about events in your country, about wars and diplomacy, trade and development etc. In General telling a story!
77 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voltiger 21.11.19

Played for Novgorod, I almost went through the whole game. Well, I don't like this alternative history, when Burgundy takes half of Europe.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Why? this alternative could be. If you remember the hundred years war, England and Burgundy nearly defeated France. If they won, they would have become the strongest countries in Europe, and polevropy certainly could seize. Moreover, Burgundy one of the first established a regular army.

V
Voltiger 21.11.19

No, it's not for me, although I like it in General, but very silno flawed.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Well, to be honest, I like the first one Europe. But in the third more countries.

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

He played for Portugal. In 100 years was 4 in the rankings, won the whole of Castile. After that, the game was to fly so often that I gave up on Europe 3. The patch was too lazy to download, but he would not have helped. And re-start for another silly game. So, the exact same situation as that of Europe 2, also I bought it also played well as she took off and I stopped playing. Oblivion rocks.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

I duck the game crashes without any system, but not very often. And in the first was played?

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

No never played and don't want to even try.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

I even more like the third.

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

The better Europe 1?

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Simpler, clearer, more army and familiar somehow.
By sabzh. Started recently in Japan, Korea and Manchuria captured quickly, decided to go to China. After three wars I've lost two provinces and a lot of money. Switched to Indochina, seized seven provitsy. But the situation I have right now sucks. I think for England to start.

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

Offer to play Civilization 4. You will not regret. I like it better, more rapid development, and after a couple of hours unable to finish the game. In Europe, it should be at least 10 hours, if not more.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Duck is even better. A sense of two hours to complete the game?

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

If you are not studying, not working, etc., it is possible. To break away from such games is very difficult. That's the whole point.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Even when I study, I play 3-4 hours a day. Off course difficult, but possible. And Civilization I do not particularly like. Played and scored.

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

Started to play for France. Immediately started a war with Aragon, gave me 1 province. After 10 years he began to Annex his vassals. Then began the war with Venice, Switzerland, and Milan with someone else. Actually won them all in the war 100%, they became my vassals, gave a few provinces. In 10 years all Annexure. Here and conquer all of Europe. Now I have 1485, But was already first in the ranking, prestige 78%, occupy the Holy see, the annual income of 280 ducats, inflation is 0.9%. It's time to change the difficulty level or start over weaker countries. For France of course much easier to play than the same Portugal. There I won the only one Castilla to 1550

v
virus66684 21.11.19

Play for Muscovy. Countries such as Lithuania and the Crimea no longer exists. soon there will be Poland and Persia.
Super game, I like (playing Russian license), and most importantly does not require the disk.

M
Monte Kristo 21.11.19

Th all died, that is. Write the history of his country, I wonder.

K
Kovu 21.11.19

Played for Trabzon. In General I wait the 15 provinces, but sharashit so that the troops do not have time to grow. And the province of my power easily since they are almost without fortresses. Dead: the Crimea, the Nogai Horde and the Golden Horde.
Wet(me): Turkey, Kara-Kunlu, Siberia, Kazan, Timurids. Allies: Georgia. In General, a failure.

D
Darth_Vader 21.11.19

Played for Moscow, but then accidentally erased sohranenku and decided to start playing for France. From the very beginning of the game - war with England - startowa. Had in haste to put together an army and go into battle.On my side fought Brittany, but it's a little something changed. Took Hasgone and Calais, began to prepare the landing on the island, but the Navy quickly defeated the whole army was gone. So I had to go to the white world. But after 10 years anneksirovat all vassals already going to attack England with a new army, but attacked Burgundy, in Alliance with the Palatinate. Stretching for three years the war ended with the capture of three provinces and recognition of the Netherlands as an independent country. Now began a war with England, to the island landed from the North, took two provinces on the Islands and two on the mainland. The war in the process.

h
huic 21.11.19

The story of my powers are simple. Started to play for the Burgundy. After several decades in Europe, there was only I, the Papacy and the Teutonic order.
And I declared war only 3 times. In the beginning. With the increase of the territory of the expectation of increasing stability increases exponentially. So you have to declare war is expensive - start riots. And the neighbors will not keep you waiting. Even fifty years later I was asked to become France. By this time all the States North. America was captured by me. I made it to Asia. In short. Now there is ~1730. The entire map is left: I, the fragments of the Timurid Empire, the Papal States (it is better not to capture in the condition of lack of stability, who's to know), two thirds of Moghulistan (the place of India is formed) with two small vassals can't remember names, Japan without 3 provinces, Korea, well, big, a little pogruzheny China.
Total captured both Americas, Africa, Europe (cu. The papal States), BL.East, se Asia and a few strongholds in Japan and India.
Learn gamers.