3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
apostolklupa 20.08.22 10:51 pm

dsr does not work in all games

of the games in which she clearly works cyberpunk, elden ring, many more games that I don’t remember anymore, and in some games, in particular stray, witcher 3, marvel’s spider man remastered, when I choose a resolution higher than mine, it just stretches the picture as if I and I didn’t turn on dsr, that is, the quality is terrible, I tried to cheat in the nvidia settings, when I change the desktop resolution through dsr, the screen just stretches over the monitor and the quality becomes terrible
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Macroless 04.09.22

These are the problems of the games themselves and very often games on ue

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.22

Patam that downscaling through some extrapolation algorithms which in some case can make the picture worse due to smoothing blocks. once at least he worked through fhaa now I don’t know. and the graphics in The Witcher 3 are not that good to view them in 4k with a lower resolution compression, since everything is pretty flat there. it looks good at full black without sharpen. also fhaa, according to my observation, is not suitable for thin pixel stripes. in theory, to use dsr, games with strong detailing of thin objects in the frame (approaching the monitor pixel) would be played and it matters at which stage the post-processing of temporal anti-aliasing occurs and whether it exists at all. so you need to experiment with this because if there is somewhere a forced tta it’s better or another type of anti-aliasing, it’s better to change it to disabled or options for edge anti-aliasing like msaa so as not to lose details. this is all without geoforce experience in the global driver settings and directly in the game settings.

a
apostolklupa 09.10.22

Makroless
so why am I the only one having these problems? I saw how other people play the same games without problems with dsr

a
apostolklupa 09.10.22

MunchkiN 616 the
graphics of any game in 4k will be better, even in space invaders