3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Green Beer 20.08.22 10:51 pm

Problems installing Windows 11

Good afternoon, I ran into a problem, when checking for system compatibility with Windows 11, all indicators are suitable except for one, "the computer must support secure boot." The problem is that in the BIOS I already enabled it in both Advanced config CP and Security, but everything is the same. Motherboard Arock b 450 pro4. Tell me what to do in this case. Can rummage through the settings of the CSM module (although I don’t even know what it is)
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
pervosid 20.08.22

https://m.

G
Green Beer 20.08.22

pervosid This is
about the TPM module, it is green for me (everything is OK), I have a problem with save mode

G
Green Beer 20.08.22

pervosid
Yes, and save mode is enabled in the BIOS, but the program still makes brains, the characteristics are all suitable for rysen 5 2600, ASRock b450 pro 4, 16 gb ram, rtx 2060. The problem is only with save mode

v
vin86fate 20.08.22

Are you using a Rufus flash drive?
Burn a USB flash drive through Rufus and forget about this check, and install or update

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

I would like to know the solution without bootable flash drives. After all, my system supports: rysen 5 2600, an SSD for a 256 GB system and a 1 TB SSD for other rtx 2060 and 16 gb RAMs, in fact, there is a TPM module, everything is there, in the health check settings only safe boot drives a fool.

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

it's just a problem that nothing reaches this stage

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

The problem is that after pressing setup, it immediately displays a problem with secure boot

M
Macroless 03.09.22

Damn, I would have helped, but I set 11 for a long time and also suffered with these things, but it seems that I found on the Internet that I should try to throw off the security keys or something

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

I spent a long time tinkering with this issue, as a result I changed the format of the hard disk (even two) from MBR to GPT, the whole system fits. But during installation, he writes that Anya's systems can determine whether there is enough space by going to a 256 GB SSD, despite the fact that there is 100 GB free. What is the reason ?

f
frendzy 03.09.22

GreenBeer
bios not updated

B
Beirut 03.09.22

GreenBeer
is it even worth the pain? Why the hell are you 11 aka 10 aka 8
there except for cosmetics and insane telemetry that merges your data xs where there is nothing new.
well, completely to the edge, download the finished image from Vasyan from the rutracker, everything is already cut out and activated there

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

Frendzy
.bios updated, before all the torment

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

Beirut
Yes, it's worth the pain

G
Green Beer 03.09.22

by the way, even Win 10 is not reinstalled, it writes the same thing, the system cannot figure out if there is enough disk space