3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevalator 20.08.22 11:32 pm

How do I deactivate a game on ubi.com?

Bought the game The Settlers 7 - Right to the Throne, but did not see that you need a permanent connection to the Internet. Installed and even activated the game on ubi.com.
But what about now, I returned the game to the store, but what about the one who buys it? He will not be able, as I understand it, to activate it.
Tell me, somehow I can now delete my profile on ubi.com and release this key.
What to do? Only I don't understand English. Please explain everything in more detail, step by step.
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrStudent 20.08.22

step by step!!!
The one who sold, and then also took the opened disc burdock :)), now it's his problem :)
2 see paragraph ....

you can play honest-noble and gouge in support http://www.ubi.com/ us/support/, unfortunately they do not have a Russian site, but they are unlikely to understand you there :)) and they certainly won’t do anything, it smacks a lot of “I already played the game, now give me back my pennies” :))
So you can relax, there are good cracks and install them for yourself, and whoever buys your license will also have to :)), although there is also a supply of activations, maybe you'll be lucky :)
about unsubscribing from the game, try to go into your account and look for registered games there , there is no point in this, but purely as an answer to the question :).

L
Lvinomord 20.08.22

Tell me please - I decided to sell the collectible version of this game. The problem is that I don’t remember at all whether I activated it or not. On the Yubikov website, this game is not in my lists, but I remember that I played it a little, then, in theory, it is activated. ..how to find out?